Club Legend
Apr 5, 2010
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, East Freo, Glory
Mayo v Dublin tonight @ 11.45pm(est)
Mayo loking for their first all ireland title since 1951 (they've played in 10 finals since but lost all of them).
Dubs broke a drought of their own in 2011 and are aiming for a second crown in three years.

Here's hoping the men from the west can finally end the decades of heart ache.

anyone watch? i was gonna find a stream but gotta caught up watching the soccer and forgot.

being a mayo fan would be torture. 7 final losses since 1989 without a win to their name (last win 1951). my old housemate was from mayo. he will be devastated today.

anyone watch? i was gonna find a stream but gotta caught up watching the soccer and forgot.

being a mayo fan would be torture. 7 final losses since 1989 without a win to their name (last win 1951). my old housemate was from mayo. he will be devastated today.

went to the pig 'n whistle pub here in brisbane, was literally hundreds of irish expats there watching, great atmosphere. yet again mayo choked, saw some of even the hardest looking blokes tearing up after the game.

Not a bad game.

Nothing as exciting as the All Ireland Hurling final this year though.

Still don't know why Hennelly came out for that first under. If he'd stayed on his line Brogan wouldn't have scored and the game could have seen a very different result.

Which Australian TV network is going to be showing the GAA All Ireland Senior Football Championship this year?

*Any Irish SuperCoach players who want to join an All-Ireland SuperCoach League for 2015 season, drop me a message. Cheers.*

7 aren't showing any GAA games this season I think I read on a facebook feed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back