Streaming American Gigolo (Stan)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Just watched The Pilot (never seen the movie btw), very solid start so far, starring Jon Bernthal from The Punisher/Walking Dead.

It looks like it is going to be a pretty dark series with some extreme themes, esp with regards to sex workers and minors, and the plot seemed a bit over the shop for S1E1 (probably requires some re-watching) but there is to me a fascinating David Lynch/Twin Peaks vibe to the show (of sorts) and as you would expect, Bernthal is absolutely smashing it as Julian Kaye.

Cannot wait for the next episode on Friday !

Just watched The Pilot (never seen the movie btw), very solid start so far, starring Jon Bernthal from The Punisher/Walking Dead.

It looks like it is going to be a pretty dark series with some extreme themes, esp with regards to sex workers and minors, and the plot seemed a bit over the shop for S1E1 (probably requires some re-watching) but there is to me a fascinating David Lynch/Twin Peaks vibe to the show (of sorts) and as you would expect, Bernthal is absolutely smashing it as Julian Kaye.

Cannot wait for the next episode on Friday !
Jon was brilliant in the Walking Dead, when his character was killed off, a lot fans were upset, as was I.

• Banned
Another good episode this week.

Have to admit, surprised by Rosie O'Donnell and enjoying her Performance as Detective Sunday.

It's a sign of a great/promising show that it was disappointed when episode 3 ended, it seemed to fly really fast. Really engrossed in the characters, esp Julian and what their journey holds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back