Not open for further replies.

leonmagic

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 16, 2003
themagpiesnest.tk
Other Teams
Collingwood. Forever.
Hi all, great to be back on this forum again. :)

I'll keep it simple; Can someone (hopefully Adrian :) ) explain to me how Flagfor05 can be kept active with his constant tripe, yet you ban TP for doing nothing more than catching you boys napping.

If you can honestly tell me that FF05 is useful on this board after reading this junk.....then I'll do something ludicrous.

I urge everyone to read his recent posts via that link, it's honestly staggering that Admin have kept him here.

That is all.

Oooh, and let's see if we can keep this thread open! :)

Simple really.
He's been suspended many times, as has TP. At present, FF05 is in, TP is out.
No doubt the positions will be reversed some time in the future.

Hammerfire said:
No matches found!

Fix your link.

The link was fine, however the posts leonmagic was referring to were deleted as they were, as he put it, "junk".

The posts in question happened within the last hour or two so i doubt any of the admin have even seen them yet.

• Banned
Ok I'll just paste them here, then we can all shake our heads at how this inbred is still on here;

Rate a knob: JeffDunne
---
St Kilda suck
---
I'd prefer you off this board. You've sh1tted me ever since you got on here
---
St Kilda are sh1t
---
Typical soft Saint. He'll stumble. It's in their constitution.
---
That, my friends, is quote of the year so far. It's so true
---
Thommo and Crawf=SOFT TO THE MAX!
---
You would know wouldn't you VANDA?
---
Your an idiot
---
It has you ********he@d
---
Exactly
---
Mayb because they are sh1t.
---
You truly are a w@nker
---
Shut up Statistician
---

They are literally his last 14 posts.

Fred how can you argue this? :confused:

leonmagic said:
Fred seriously though - aren't you lads meant to rid this place of this kind of junk?

I deleted the junk in the Geelong thread as soon as i saw it, haven't noticed many of his other recent posts though.

Sometimes takes a while for such posts to be noticed (and action taken), that's why reporting posts/PM'ing mods and threads like these are helpful.

leonmagic said:
Ok I'll just paste them here, then we can all shake our heads at how this inbred is still on here;

Rate a knob: JeffDunne
---
St Kilda suck
---
I'd prefer you off this board. You've sh1tted me ever since you got on here
---
St Kilda are sh1t
---
Typical soft Saint. He'll stumble. It's in their constitution.
---
That, my friends, is quote of the year so far. It's so true
---
Thommo and Crawf=SOFT TO THE MAX!
---
You would know wouldn't you VANDA?
---
Your an idiot
---
It has you ********he@d
---
Exactly
---
Mayb because they are sh1t.
---
You truly are a w@nker
---
Shut up Statistician
---

They are literally his last 14 posts.

I like him.

I've deleted all the bin worthy posts of his from the past few days. If i'm missed anything let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leonmagic said:

Where did I argue this?

With all due respect Joel, I like FF05. He perhaps one of the only Geelong fans that can have a joke around. Do I expect him to last? No. Why? Cos he hates St Kilda. He simply needs to work on his trolling a bit more besides that he seems quite a funny little bloke and no different to half of BigFooty. He is perhaps my favourite Geelong supporter cos he can have a joke. (And JUBJUB hates him! :D)

As for Total Package, he is back on Feb 10. Total Package is a victim of other factors other than his provocation of opposition fans. IMO and perhaps yours also TP was suspended for non footballing reasons. You and I both know those non footballing reasons.

So I think its hard to compare the two posters. I would say if you axe FlagFor05 you would need to axe half of BigFooty.

Micketts said:
With all due respect Joel, I like FF05. He perhaps one of the only Geelong fans that can have a joke around. Do I expect him to last? No. Why? Cos he hates St Kilda. He simply needs to work on his trolling a bit more besides that he seems quite a funny little bloke and no different to half of BigFooty. He is perhaps my favourite Geelong supporter cos he can have a joke. (And JUBJUB hates him! :D)

As for Total Package, he is back on Feb 10. Total Package is a victim of other factors other than his provocation of opposition fans. IMO and perhaps yours also TP was suspended for non footballing reasons. You and I both know those non footballing reasons.

So I think its hard to compare the two posters. I would say if you axe FlagFor05 you would need to axe half of BigFooty.

Fair enough, but I just dont appreciate the double-standards - Adrian told me in a PM that I was "cruising for a banning" because I wrote "p1ss".

FF05 has done this and much, much more as we can all see....has he at least recieved a PM? Doubt it.

leonmagic said:
Fair enough, but I just dont appreciate the double-standards - Adrian told me in a PM that I was "cruising for a banning" because I wrote "p1ss".

FF05 has done this and much, much more as we can all see....has he at least recieved a PM? Doubt it.
I'd like to highlight more double standards in regards to the "p1ss" part:
Re: My thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonmagic
Firstly, I don't know they're flimsy at all - I wouldn't have created a thread if I did. Please don't speak for my thoughts.

You lied. You badgered. You pestered. You wouldn't accept my ruling as Administrator of this site. By the end of it I was very short with you as it was late at night and you were wasting my time.

Now you publicly present the case as if you asked a couple of innocent questions and were treated badly. That's taking the p1ss.

Closed.
That was from Appleyard. So he should not be warning you for saying "p1ss".

rosewarne said:
I'd like to highlight more double standards in regards to the "p1ss" part:
Re: My thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonmagic
Firstly, I don't know they're flimsy at all - I wouldn't have created a thread if I did. Please don't speak for my thoughts.

You lied. You badgered. You pestered. You wouldn't accept my ruling as Administrator of this site. By the end of it I was very short with you as it was late at night and you were wasting my time.

Now you publicly present the case as if you asked a couple of innocent questions and were treated badly. That's taking the p1ss.

Closed.
That was from Appleyard. So he should not be warning you for saying "p1ss".

Yes bit in fairness to Adrian I did go over the top, as is my way. :)

Of course FF05 has no doubt said 'p1ss' and indeed 'sh1t' for that matter, a hell of a lot more than I have. Hence, double standards.

leonmagic said:
Yes bit in fairness to Adrian I did go over the top, as is my way. :)

Of course FF05 has no doubt said 'p1ss' and indeed 'sh1t' for that matter, a hell of a lot more than I have. Hence, double standards.
If your looking for people that get a free ride and can do anything there are alot worse people than FF05. Some posters can say anything for example when JUBJUB told TP to kill himself and the post was never even deleted or edited despite it being reported and PMed on numerous occassions. If most posters had said that they would have got at least suspended.

Micketts said:
Some posters can say anything for example when JUBJUB told TP to kill himself and the post was never even deleted or edited despite it being reported and PMed on numerous occassions.

Oh .... you poor diddums.
It must be time for you to start a tribute thread on BF.At least you might actually get a reply here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back