Any Stock Tips? - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The private company that is going to get a majority stake in EIO was the company that helped SDL set up their leases. The company comprises of 3 board members with massive experience in Iron Ore. One being a former BHP exec, they are going to join the EIO board.

The company atm has a share issue of 800m, of which a massive % is held by the board, and a few well placed people in this private company.

EIO has to raise another 7m in the next 6 or so months, and they are thinking of a bottom price of 5c.

The sp atm is 3.4c

Drill results within the next 6-8 weeks.

WHN. Get on asap. That is all

DYOR

DO NOT own any shares in WHN. If I wasnt renovating I would own a lot of them

There's a TA of the chart of WHN at the end - 14.10sec. He said that there's a chance of a breakout to 12c possible as there have been a change in sentiment in the stock and it's bullish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns9b7AinNSQ

EIO going ****ing nuts!

The private company guys have been going around talking to brokers.

high of .041 today. Guys check out EQX & SDL. Similar stories. Except this one is at the baby stage.

FML (**** my life, not a stock code) with WHN. Got greedy and put my order in this morning at 0.032 (price was trading at 0.033 when I did) thinking we could see a bit of a pause today and then look what happens - finishes at its high of 0.039. Bugger.

Really like the look of the chart, as Off Tap said and that video shows. If it can break through 5c (Current long term trend line) then 12c is certainly possible though there will be a couple of stops along the way. The stock has rocketed in the last 6 weeks so I am cautious about jumping on now, and may wait until it does break that ~5c mark.

Off Tap - do you follow that charting bloke? He looks excellent. Im really looking hard at DEG and KAS currently. DEG especially. I also like MAK but will probably jump on after it breaks that 72c which should see a big jump follow, with BOW looking good too. CCC more of a long term play IMO but also nice.

The smart money will be moving into and has been accumulating already.

The stock, a nice shell called ACU.

Look at the directors, see their history, connect the dots and enjoy the ride.

Greed is good.

The smart money will be moving into and has been accumulating already.

The stock, a nice shell called ACU.

Look at the directors, see their history, connect the dots and enjoy the ride.

Greed is good.

Care to explain a little further?

I mean, I had a quick look, but I can't be bothered connecting the dots. other than there will be a capital raising soon cause they only have 1m in the bank

Like a lot of stocks, ACU seems to be going through a consolidation and accumulation period from my book. Looks like its been trading between 0.002 and 0.004 for some time. If it can break out above 0.004 and consolidate then it should push up to the 0.0075 range. Good signs lately for this to be soon there with volume up and a couple of tests of that 0.004 level.

FML (**** my life, not a stock code) with WHN. Got greedy and put my order in this morning at 0.032 (price was trading at 0.033 when I did) thinking we could see a bit of a pause today and then look what happens - finishes at its high of 0.039. Bugger.

Really like the look of the chart, as Off Tap said and that video shows. If it can break through 5c (Current long term trend line) then 12c is certainly possible though there will be a couple of stops along the way. The stock has rocketed in the last 6 weeks so I am cautious about jumping on now, and may wait until it does break that ~5c mark.

Off Tap - do you follow that charting bloke? He looks excellent. Im really looking hard at DEG and KAS currently. DEG especially. I also like MAK but will probably jump on after it breaks that 72c which should see a big jump follow, with BOW looking good too. CCC more of a long term play IMO but also nice.

The guy who did the chart is slowing down with his charting unfortunately and won't be around much longer. I follow 3 or 4 other guys closely as to what they say but he's the best I've come across.I'll see if I can get DEG, KAS and BOW done up for you, I'll been putting them on my watch list and do some research tonight.There's still a chance you might get WHN at 3.2, I wouldn't be confident though. I'm a bit nervous though with the run they've had in the last few days.

The run they have had the last few days worries me. Surely due for a break? If you bought in a month ago you'd be sitting on 50%+ profit. Long term upside to 12c though.

Im starting to watch all that guys ('TradetheTrade' is his username. Link here for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/user/TradeTheTrade) videos. Trying to pick out the ones I like from it. Great to get a feel and then do your own research from there. He has done all those 3 (DEG, KAS, BOW) in recent weeks already and all look great options. BOW and KAS just need to break through the zones they are in and they will be away.

Got into DEG today. See how it goes. Should hit 10c relatively quickly if it can push through the 0.065 resistance.

Still hoping UNX can go bang soon too.

I mean, I had a quick look, but I can't be bothered connecting the dots. other than there will be a capital raising soon cause they only have 1m in the bank
So? You can buy in for 0.003 if they have a cash raising it may be fore 0.002. You definitely wont have a bid at 0.001 so it doesn't change anything really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imageChart.axd

imageChart.axd

These boys are in the shell game, pick up distressed companies raise some capital and acquire a project watch the market line their pockets some more.

It's a true and tried system.

Mr Le'page knows how to prime a SP.

Greed is Good.

imageChart.axd

imageChart.axd

These boys are in the shell game, pick up distressed companies raise some capital and acquire a project watch the market line their pockets some more.

It's a true and tried system.

Mr Le'page knows how to prime a SP.

Greed is Good.

Trust me, I know its a true & tried system.

Anyway you convinced me enough, I got spare cash so I put 2.5k in for the punt at .003.

EIO hit all time high today BTW...before retracing.

ive got a buy order sitting at .075. hoping it hits cause im hoping in the next month or so this thing will crack the 10c mark, and anything can happen after that..

ok the 28 cent takeover offer for AHR has been strongly rejected... some bargain buys at them moment. My tip for the next offer is 38cents..... and that will be strongly rejected. If someone is interested in AHR check out what Antimony is used in and who has the monopoly...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back