Aps draft prospects 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

truepride

Debutant
May 23, 2010
melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The APS kids who are likely to be picked up?

Just a couple to get it started
J.Paine
T.Curran
T.Golds (gws)
T.Bugg (gws)
J.Salopek (port, rookie draft)
theres a few more just chuck some names up.

The APS kids who are likely to be picked up?

Just a couple to get it started
J.Paine
T.Curran
T.Golds (gws)
T.Bugg (gws)
J.Salopek (port, rookie draft)
theres a few more just chuck some names up.

Not a single skevs kid got a state screening, so I doubt very much whether any wil be drafted. Sal's brother wants out of Port big time btw.

the great Sauce Parkes should be a candidate though. What a gun!

Not a single skevs kid got a state screening, so I doubt very much whether any wil be drafted. Sal's brother wants out of Port big time btw.

the great Sauce Parkes should be a candidate though. What a gun!

Yeh I heard he almost left at the end of last year, but he signed a contract saying he will stay so he isn't going anywhere, they could even sign Jason as an incentive for steven to stay, they have seen enough of Jason that screening won't effect their decision too much, plus the fact he would be taken as a rookie. I can't see Henry parkes being picked up by anyone due to his size for his position, and the fact that he hasn't played well at TAC level yet.
I think Jason is the only one from stkevins with a realistic chance of being drafted. (this year)

Yeh I heard he almost left at the end of last year, but he signed a contract saying he will stay so he isn't going anywhere, they could even sign Jason as an incentive for steven to stay, they have seen enough of Jason that screening won't effect their decision too much, plus the fact he would be taken as a rookie. I can't see Henry parkes being picked up by anyone due to his size for his position, and the fact that he hasn't played well at TAC level yet.
I think Jason is the only one from stkevins with a realistic chance of being drafted. (this year)

Plenty currently playing afl who haven't met that criteria( happy to name them but get comfortable), especially given the avergae lifespan of a TAC player in the AFL is 2.76 years. So most don't cut it.

I am most curious how you know what the Port recruiters are thinking?

Plenty currently playing afl who haven't met that criteria( happy to name them but get comfortable), especially given the avergae lifespan of a TAC player in the AFL is 2.76 years. So most don't cut it.

I am most curious how you know what the Port recruiters are thinking?

met which criteria?
im not saying you have to play well at TAC to be drafted, just look at alex silvagni at freo, but for Henry he needs to impress some recruiters with some consistent good games which he has failed to do, the aps vs agsv game was the ideal chance for him but he didnt take advantage of it, his ability's are too limited.
If you know enough people you can find out alot that you would normally not have the slightest chance of knowing, im just trying to help inform you of what i have heard from various sources.

For 2012 some obvious names are Jack Macrae (absolute star), Rob Cumming (plays similar to gary rohan), Lucas Stanboulgtis (great hands), James Gaff (Andrew's brother, real hard at the ball).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back