FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

Two eps to go before it is done for good. I'm really going to miss it which is not something I would have thought I would be saying during that s**t show in the middle of the series.

I'm glad they had Oliver go out on Arrow. It wouldn't have been right for him to go on Legends or Flash.

Who? Did I miss something obvious?

I think they are talking about the other Flash who is from the DC movies. I had no idea either, DC movies suck so I don't bother watching them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pilot for possible a Canary spin off coming next

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superman also getting a show

Pretty cool of Ezra Miller to do that given he would not have been paid much. Amazing it didnt leak but apparently some of the cast didnt even know it was happening.

The whole story line of crisis was a bit messy but when they decided to have all these cameos they had to shoe horn them in somehow.

I was actually stunned when Miller showed up so will give that best cameo.

Lucifer was great though.

Slightly less annoyed at Wellings cameo given I just found out he was wearing Jonathans watch from the series and it had blue kryptonite in it. Nice throwback should have made that more obvious though.

After reading up on Spectre I like the idea of Oliver becoming The Spectre and how much reverance they had for him in the last eps with the plot and other characters paying respect to him but i dont think it was executed very well. Would have been good if they explained what Spectre is a little and diggle should have been by Olivers side. * Ryan Choi. Ramsay did well in his mourning scene. Diggle should have been a green lantern too as teased

Really liked Sara and Barry interacting and was feeling it when she was talking about everyone in her old life being gone but then I remembered her mother was alive as far as we knew. Is she dead now or conveniently forgotten.

Speaking of baby Sara being back was a nice throwback.

Not sure where they go from here in the last ep. I assume Amell will appear in it as he spoiled some things but not sure how thats going to happen now. Hopefully its great.

Hmmm So it was Warners Bros idea to do this and a last minute thing.

Wonder why they did it. Interested to see what happens with Ezra's flash movie now. Seems they have some plans afterall

There is always speculation of a flashpoint movie to reboot the DC movie universe and it’s an easy way to re write characters and storylines

Green Arrow and the Cararies.

Despite all odds this wasn't complete s**t.

No bloated cast, no multiple plot threads, not going overboard with meaningless fight scenes. And some acceptable acting. Felt like the early seasons of Arrow.

Can't believe Im saying this but would give the show a go if we see more episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today is the big day. Worried its going to be rushed or just s**t. Should have been a 2 part finale instead of what we got last week.
Nah, a one part finale is good for me.

A sad day though.

Thoughts on the finale?

Pretty good without being spectacular.

Satisfying ending which a lot of long term shows these days fail to land.

Will miss the show. Catching up on the Arrowverse shows after starting pretty late when season 4 was starting was some of the most enjoyable binge tv I've watched.

Also

Diggle becoming Green Lantern :)

It wasnt amazing but I liked it.

Things I liked

Thea and Roy :heart:
Nyssa calling Sara her beloved
Rory telling Rene he was most like Oliver

That fight sequence was very good

The fact the Dig was centre stage for most of the ep was great and then becoming a green lantern * yeah.

Tommy and Laurel interecting. I forgot they were together in s1 for a bit.

Things I didnt like.

No Slade well not really.

Man that 8 years feels like it flew by now

Well that’s it.
From watching Channel 9 flog the salmon ladder climb scene back in 2012 and getting me hooked to binge watching 90% of season 1 until I caught up for the finale - two thirds of my adult life has involved Arrow.

End of an era.

Moira’s death still the pinnacle for me. Will never forget that moment and that scene was elite television.

Slade to go down as the greatest TV villain I have seen.

Also a shout out to Adrian Chase who saved the show from complete oblivion.
And Ricardo Diaz. Worthy villains.

I can’t believe it’s over.

Well that’s it.
From watching Channel 9 flog the salmon ladder climb scene back in 2012 and getting me hooked to binge watching 90% of season 1 until I caught up for the finale - two thirds of my adult life has involved Arrow.

End of an era.

Moira’s death still the pinnacle for me. Will never forget that moment and that scene was elite television.

Slade to go down as the greatest TV villain I have seen.

Also a shout out to Adrian Chase who saved the show from complete oblivion.
And Ricardo Diaz. Worthy villains.

I can’t believe it’s over.

Yeah Moiras death was pinnacle but there were other great moments.

Slade and Olivers handshake
Tommy's Death
Anytime Nyssa was around :)
Oliver confessing he likes killing
Oliver calling Moira from the boat.

In fact the season 5 finale was the best all round ep for mine. They nailed that.

Im sure other moments will come to me.

One thing I took for granted was just how good the action sequences were on this show. They really were pretty great considering how much of them they had to produce.

I thought it was a pretty good way to go out. It was the right time too as much as I'll miss the show.

Part of me was hoping for no Felicity in the episode but the rational part of me knew she needed to be there. I do wish we got more of an interaction with her and Mia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back