Australian Football Championships (1979-86) - Budget Team Lists Required

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2013
Leaning against the boundary fence
AFL Club
Carlton
I am working on a book about the Australian Football Championships competitions between 1979 and 1986 and I need some assistance with my research.

I have the team lists out of the Football Records/Football Budgets for most matches but I am looking to complete the set so I am looking for details from the following matches. The matches involving SANFL clubs that I am looking for are:

South Melbourne v West Adelaide
North Adelaide v Norwood

Port Adelaide v Woodville
West Torrens v Central Districts
Central Districts v West Adelaide
North Adelaide v Port Adelaide

South Fremantle v Norwood

Geelong v Glenelg
Norwood v Footscray
Richmond v Norwood

Melbourne v Sturt

Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Glenelg v Footscray
North Adelaide v Melbourne
North Adelaide v Collingwood

I am looking for a scan of the team lists page, and for the few editions that had the selected line-ups included I am looking for those too.

If anyone can help me, please send a message - all assistance will be duly recognised in the book.

I am working on a book about the Australian Football Championships competitions between 1979 and 1986 and I need some assistance with my research.

I have the team lists out of the Football Records/Football Budgets for most matches but I am looking to complete the set so I am looking for details from the following matches. The matches involving SANFL clubs that I am looking for are:

South Melbourne v West Adelaide
North Adelaide v Norwood

Port Adelaide v Woodville
West Torrens v Central Districts
Central Districts v West Adelaide
North Adelaide v Port Adelaide

South Fremantle v Norwood

Geelong v Glenelg
Norwood v Footscray
Richmond v Norwood

Melbourne v Sturt

Port Adelaide v Hawthorn

Glenelg v Footscray
North Adelaide v Melbourne
North Adelaide v Collingwood

I am looking for a scan of the team lists page, and for the few editions that had the selected line-ups included I am looking for those too.

If anyone can help me, please send a message - all assistance will be duly recognised in the book.
You might find a bit of info on this FB group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back