Australian Open 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win by Federer :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: and an amazing photo from Wayne Ludbey from the HUN!

BelXp7ACAAA9IAL.jpg:large

I think Li Na may finally win the Oz Open on Saturday night at least I hope so after being a runner up a couple of times. ARad played her final yesterday against Vika she was awful today. As for Rafa and Roger I would love Roger to win but I can't see him getting past Rafa and just go Stan the Man at least he has a winning record against TBerd. Also shout outs to the aussie duo Ebden and Jarka (sorry can't spell her last name) in getting through I think to the semis in the mix doubles also they won it last year or at least got to the final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you all misunderstand Andy. He is just very hard on himself and he does have a sense of humour. Did you know that he was there the day that madman went through and shot all those children in his hometown that is enough to derail anyone. I tell you what though he has the best looking gf out of all the male players even TBerd's. Sorry I will get off my soapbox now.

Fed v Rafa on Friday night. Might be worth skipping the pub for. :p

Haha it's funny you say that coz I've got a birthday at the pub tomorrow night and I just rang my mate to check that there's a TV there! :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back