Mobile Auto Chess

Remove this Banner Ad

Dota Underlords not Auto Chess

Convince me on Auto Chess (I haven't tried it)

I've played both and definitely rate Auto Chess over Underlords. The interface is a lot smoother and I find the pieces are really well balanced for the most part. Item drops are frustrating compared to Underlords but doesn't really influence results in higher ranked games. I'm currently Bishrop rank 8 and items no longer factor as much as they seemed to early on.

Yep. Originally had it on my old phone a few months ago and got back into it just last week. Bishop 2 at the moment in Classic. Need to work on my ranking on Duo.

Yep. Originally had it on my old phone a few months ago and got back into it just last week. Bishop 2 at the moment in Classic. Need to work on my ranking on Duo.

Mate if you're keen for a duo game I'm down. I'm Bishop 5 thus far this season (classic) but would be keen to get a few duo games in.

Mate if you're keen for a duo game I'm down. I'm Bishop 5 thus far this season (classic) but would be keen to get a few duo games in.

That sounds good. What server are you on, though? Massive issue. I'm on USA/Canada. 😂

Finding that, even with the 10% nerf to the 6 piece Mage synergy, it is still OP and wrecks everything.

Next best is Glacier 6.

Finding that, even with the 10% nerf to the 6 piece Mage synergy, it is still OP and wrecks everything.

Next best is Glacier 6.

Sorry for the late reply! I'm on the Asia server- better latency although more hackers lol.

Love the mage build, but prefer mage/warlocks or God Mage.

I tried Glacier Demon today and it was very strong. Demons seem to be out of meta at the moment so if you can give it a crack it is well worth it. Who doesn't love a 3* full build fallen Witcher?!?

Sorry for the late reply! I'm on the Asia server- better latency although more hackers lol.

Love the mage build, but prefer mage/warlocks or God Mage.

I tried Glacier Demon today and it was very strong. Demons seem to be out of meta at the moment so if you can give it a crack it is well worth it. Who doesn't love a 3* full build fallen Witcher?!?

I do have a second account on the Asia servers I believe as I made it to play with a friend who sort of gave up.

I'm finding my favourite build right now is:

Tusk Champion
Werewolf
Razorclaw
Unicorn
Swordsman
Redaxe Chief
Abyssal Crawler
Abyssal Guard
Fallen Witcher
Pirate Captain.

4/6 Beast
6/6 Warrior
2/4 Cave Clan
2/6 Human
2/4 Marine
1/1 Demon.

Bonuses: 30% Attack Damage (inc. Summoned), +12 armor to all Warriors, +250 health for Cave Clan, 20% Silence chance for Humans, 35% Magic Resist and of course the 50% Bonus True Damage for the Witcher.

Only issues I have seen with this build is if someone else decides to go down the druid path, it makes getting Razorclaw (which is the Kingpin of thd build) so much more difficult, in which case, Lord of Sand suffices.

Always find adding Lifesteal and Health Regen onto the Abyssal Crawler is always handy too.

I do have a second account on the Asia servers I believe as I made it to play with a friend who sort of gave up.

I'm finding my favourite build right now is:

Tusk Champion
Werewolf
Razorclaw
Unicorn
Swordsman
Redaxe Chief
Abyssal Crawler
Abyssal Guard
Fallen Witcher
Pirate Captain.

4/6 Beast
6/6 Warrior
2/4 Cave Clan
2/6 Human
2/4 Marine
1/1 Demon.

Bonuses: 30% Attack Damage (inc. Summoned), +12 armor to all Warriors, +250 health for Cave Clan, 20% Silence chance for Humans, 35% Magic Resist and of course the 50% Bonus True Damage for the Witcher.

Only issues I have seen with this build is if someone else decides to go down the druid path, it makes getting Razorclaw (which is the Kingpin of thd build) so much more difficult, in which case, Lord of Sand suffices.

Always find adding Lifesteal and Health Regen onto the Abyssal Crawler is always handy too.

I love Abyssal Crawler. My favourite piece.

Very nice build btw - love fun builds like that. Razorclaw with a refresher is loads of fun!

If you're up for a game shoot me a PM!

I love Abyssal Crawler. My favourite piece.

Very nice build btw - love fun builds like that. Razorclaw with a refresher is loads of fun!

If you're up for a game shoot me a PM!

Yep, mine too. Especially early game trying to build up win streak gold. Having him being able to Lifesteal with Health regen early on is very very handy.

I DO need to get better at income management...

I do have a rather strong propensity to go too hard, too early. It's great for early-mid game. But a lot of times I find myself falling behind. 😁😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back