Review Autopsy Thread - Dogs v GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys is your coach the man for the job? I just question the fact that the boys couldn't perform for Griffo's 200th and now Gia's last game. There's something not quite right, you guys needed to show more this season. Good luck for 2015.
We have a whole thread for this, go check that out. And kindly leave that discussion out of this one.

Shocking 2 and a half quarters. As nice as it would have been to win, it wouldn't have been deserved.
Too many skill errors and no real ticker for most of the game.

A lot to work on in the pre-season.

James Stewart is pretty much exactly what the Dogs need.
I'm not sold on Boyd, but Stewart is the big mobile Roughead type that can make a huge difference.

We've clearly gone backwards in overall team consistency this year, you cant doubt that and something is going on because the body language of the seniors this time around is bad compared to how we finished last year

What hurts is we would have likely still ended up with the same player anyway, one pick up the order

need to nail all our trades/picks now

We've clearly gone backwards in overall team consistency this year, you cant doubt that and something is going on because the body language of the seniors this time around is bad compared to how we finished last year
Mike I'm sorry mate but body language reading is absolute crap. A player with a hung head could be read 72 different ways depending on what you are looking for. Pure Psuedoscience.

Guys is your coach the man for the job? I just question the fact that the boys couldn't perform for Griffo's 200th and now Gia's last game. There's something not quite right, you guys needed to show more this season. Good luck for 2015.

Weren't you supposed to play finals this year?

Is your coach the right man for the job?

Mike I'm sorry mate but body language reading is absolute crap. A player with a hung head could be read 72 different ways depending on what you are looking for. Pure Psuedoscience.

Wasnt last week's game against Sydney a display of that, when in the last quarter players looked like they just couldnt give a shit?

I think a few of us need to take a break and go do something and cool our heads, because there are going to be a lot of angry, disheartened, and disappointed people in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren't you supposed to play finals this year?

Is your coach the right man for the job?

Yep we were and no I'm not sure. He sure as hell pisses me off.

Anyway you guys have plenty of talent and good leaders in Boyd, Griffin and Murphy. I think you can turn it around. Minson has been a big let down this year however. watched him a few weeks back he was awful.

Absolute disaster of a result. Fans feel shit through pre season and don't buy a membership. Players feel flat and remember their last game was a mess. Just absolutely flat and guttered personally.

We dropped to the very bottom of the AFL food chain today - by dropping to GWS levels of brain fades around the ball and off it. Scrapping with 18 year olds, choking kicks, dropping easy marks ect ect. Pathetic display in the final game of a nothing season. Thank god for the improved draft pick. Our early draft picks are all we have to hang our hat on these days.
I'm a little emotional right now, so I won't reply to this post properly as I don't want to offend you. Just know that it has almost caused me to put my fist through my computer screen.

I'm a little emotional right now, so I won't reply to this post properly as I don't want to offend you. Just know that it has almost caused me to put my fist through my computer screen.

I would have loved to see Gia kick the game winning goal - would have been a great memory to finish the season and say good bye to a champ. But later, when the pre-season starts it'd just be wallpaper to win that game.

Wasnt last week's game against Sydney a display of that, when in the last quarter players looked like they just couldnt give a shit?
I normally try to be positive but I tend to agree with you. It's not like we're being tactically outclassed or its anything hard to fix. We just seem to drop our heads and not chase for periods (or do anything really outside a few gun players), then pick up the effort for a bit and win a quarter or a half and then back to not giving a shit next week. Losing I can stomach but disinterest makes me disinterested if I'm honest which on a greater scale is a very bad thing for the club.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a rift inside the club of some sort. They need to sort whatever the issue is out, because I can't see many new members signing up to go and watch their team chase halfheartedly and jog to contests

Or they were too tired to lift their heads. Or they were looking if they tied their laces. Or they almost tripped.....or.....and so on.

let it go mate.. let it go... 2014 is over, not much we can do about it from here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back