Media Baghdad Bombers All Star Team for Heritage Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid statement, The Melt Wizard.

Happy to hug it out if that’s what you are crying out for?

I thought I was supporting your right to do what you like so walk that back. These sort of things aren't legacy, they're forgotten about weeks later, let alone regimes later.

I thought I was supporting your right to do what you like so walk that back. These sort of things aren't legacy, they're forgotten about weeks later, let alone regimes later.
So you are betting that most, if not all of us will be gone in 10 seasons and there’ll be another batch of Bombers around to s**t all over the league?

So you are betting that most, if not all of us will be gone in 10 seasons and there’ll be another batch of Bombers around to sh*t all over the league?

No doubt. You think any of us are going to be doing this in 5 human years? Poor Pugsley will be 70.

I can’t wait to meet these new Bombers.

I don’t plan on leaving the league in the next 10 seasons, but that may change.

My Pugsley? Or your Pugsley?

Mine will be dead the way he's going.

Let's set a reminder to meet back here in ten seasons.

I dunno.

I'll never forget it. And I'll certainly keep reminding people what absolute *sticks some of these Bombers players are.

I dunno.

I'll never forget it. And I'll certainly keep reminding people what absolute fu**sticks some of these Bombers players are.

You should put together your All Star Bomber *stick team. We could play off against another team.

I dunno.

I'll never forget it. And I'll certainly keep reminding people what absolute fu**sticks some of these Bombers players are.
Well, if you hadn’t have left us when we needed you the most then perhaps we wouldn’t be in this predicament.

So, this is actually your fault.

I dunno.

Oh for sure mate, that's the major side effect. We only have so many avenues for future recruitment in this place and one of those is returning players. To ensure that you never see returning players ever again was very brazen and that precedent is set now for people who leave in the future. The "you never stuck by us" angle is pure garbage in a game (for a team that was almost folded ten seasons ago after a name change). Not defending the gimmick at all, they've somehow convinced themselves internally it's edgy and cool but it is their right and let's be honest not surprising, there's no shock value here. It's their legacy and this is the post Wayne Bombers, these young rapscallions (young compared to old man Wayne).

Oh for sure mate, that's the major side effect. We only have so many avenues for future recruitment in this place and one of those is returning players. To ensure that you never see returning players ever again was very brazen and that precedent is set now for people who leave in the future. The "you never stuck by us" angle is pure garbage in a game (for a team that was almost folded ten seasons ago after a name change). Not defending the gimmick at all, they've somehow convinced themselves internally it's edgy and cool but it is their right and let's be honest not surprising, there's no shock value here. It's their legacy and this is the post Wayne Bombers, these young rapscallions (young compared to old man Wayne).
This is also one of my favourite WaynesWorld19 memories.

His legacy will live on forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back