Multiplat Battlefield 2042

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a mess. I doubt the game will even be playable tomorrow.

Saw some who got in early saying it runs well but that would have been 99% bots.

Just grabbed a month of EA Play so I can give this a go, if it’s terrible I’ll just cancel my sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Goes live at midnight…. 🥴

True? Everything I'm reading says 7pm tomorrow for the early access.

I kind of prefer 7pm Friday, because then I won't be tempted to play and neglect my adulthood duties like sleeping or feeding myself.

I kind of prefer 7pm Friday, because then I won't be tempted to play and neglect my adulthood duties like sleeping or feeding myself.

Certain it's out prior to 7pm tomorrow.

Yeah well I don’t really trust it but I logged in at lunchtime and it still had the counter saying that there was 11 hours until it was live.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohh are you guys talking about consoles by any chance? Supposedly PC is still sticking to the global release time. Really hard to find anything concrete either way though. In the end I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

From everything I've found it still looks like we're sticking to global release which is midnight PDT, or 7pm AEDT for us. These are off PC sites like PC Gamer and Tomsguide from just the last couple days and don't make any mention of consoles. But with a cross play title using the same servers I don't see why it would unlock at different times for different platforms.

Yeah, I'm preordered as well, still deciding whether to go ahead with it tho.

But if you're in, I'll go ahead with it for some old school BBS lulz (even if I can't ******* kill campaigners with defibs in the main game :mad: :mad: :mad: )

You'd be able to in Portal mode.

Yeah I know, won't stop me raging at their dumb fu** decision to take that out of main game tho

Would not be shocked to see them added later on.

Yeah, I'm preordered as well, still deciding whether to go ahead with it tho.
I tried to cancel my pre order, but you have to ring them or email them or some s**t. That's too much human interaction that I'm willing to do so I guess I'll go ahead with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back