R.I.P Jack Dyer

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2003
Cotchin Court
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bulleen-Temp, MUFC, MVFC
guys just wanted to know how beau waters is looking for this year...i know he had an elbow reconstruction...how is he travelling?

waters looked great through the pre season,
looking very very fit,
but has had another small set back so i dont believe he is doing full training right now.

has missed lots of footy so one would assume he'd come back through the wafl.
hope he is back fit and pushing for selection in the early rounds of the season.

Apparently Water's loose cartillage around the knee was just a Embley's goldfish. Lucky it's just a year out of the game and not an end to his career.

guys just wanted to know how beau waters is looking for this year...i know he had an elbow reconstruction...how is he travelling?

yeah heard he is going to start training for the 2014 winter olympics, might wanna hold off of him in DT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been a fantastic year so far for Beau. Probably one of our most consistent every week and is back better than ever.

Loving his confidence kicking on both feet and his renewed attack on the ball. Cant wait to see him continue his good form.

Been a fantastic year so far for Beau. Probably one of our most consistent every week and is back better than ever.

Loving his confidence kicking on both feet and his renewed attack on the ball. Cant wait to see him continue his good form.

He has been very solid and love the extra grunt that he gives the team. Has been missed over the past 2 years.

Didn't realize how important he was to be honest.

His kicking has been in some games very good, damaging even. And you can always trust him to go when he needs to go.

Easily in our top 5 best players this year, he has been sensational in all games. I didnt really expect him to have this much impact on the game almost being 2 years out, but he has which is a credit to him and the medical staff.

He goes all the time thats why we love him his hard and love the contact would love 22 of him out their each week. Maybe 21 so Nicknat can play to.

I wouldn't have said his Hawthorn game was a bad one. He had that brain fart when he hanballed back to Roughy but apart from that I thought he was pretty good.

He has been excellent this year and I certainly wasn't expecting him to come back so strongly after missing so much footy over the last couple of years. Can't tell you how stoked I am about his kicking too! :thumbsu: Before he had the injury lay-off his disposal by foot was something shocking. Perhaps another example of the confidence derived by the players when fully fit (or lack of when not 100%)?

By all accounts from the article he seems to have really focussed on his fitness and speed during his time off... and it shows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back