BFL Bellarine Football League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not even sure why you’re here. If you didn’t want to watch div 2 football, why would you go to a div 2 game? So you could bitch about it?

Don’t fall in mate, BFL is a decent comp, played on great grounds, in great environments, I’ve watched a lot of WRFL and EDFL and I more than happy watching more BFL these days including paying to get in supporting the clubs

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think the point is they’re spending the cap you can or close to it, which they haven’t done in the past.

It’s how you spend it that will measure the worth.
If you want to make a comparison look at Pascoe Vale in edfl, have spent huge in recent years for f’all result

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

😡 I’m watching you. Don’t appreciate this sly remark about PVFC. 👊
😎😎

Went out and watched a really good game of footy at Queens Park today. Amateurs look like the real deal. Young, fast and take the game on. Torquay battled hard for 2 and half quarters but were over run in the end. Kane Tenace has got his boys playing exciting football.
Mitch Day should get a holiday for his hit on a Torquay defender in the 3rd quarter. Elbow straight to the back of the head was a pretty low. Not the first time i've seen big Day have blatant disregard or duty of care for an opposition player. He's a great player but he doesn't need to being constantly trying to put the opposition in hospital. 4 weeks at least a hit like that deserves.

Went out and watched a really good game of footy at Queens Park today. Amateurs look like the real deal. Young, fast and take the game on. Torquay battled hard for 2 and half quarters but were over run in the end. Kane Tenace has got his boys playing exciting football.
Mitch Day should get a holiday for his hit on a Torquay defender in the 3rd quarter. Elbow straight to the back of the head was a pretty low. Not the first time i've seen big Day have blatant disregard or duty of care for an opposition player. He's a great player but he doesn't need to being constantly trying to put the opposition in hospital. 4 weeks at least a hit like that deserves.
4 weeks please 1 at best

Was he reported

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Don't think he was reported on the day but doesn't AFL Barwon review every game now? The Torquay plaer didn't return to the field and looked to be in a very bad way when he was helped off the ground.

Don't think he was reported on the day but doesn't AFL Barwon review every game now? The Torquay plaer didn't return to the field and looked to be in a very bad way when he was helped off the ground.

I hope it is reviewed and the report made if warranted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quick question what would an untried playing coach command in the BFL ?

That would depend on who and your CV, if I was a committee seeking a coach, it must include your commitment to the community ie you live and work locally

What's everyone's thoughts after this round has finished? Who's going to make the top 5?

I think Torquay will make it, they have the best draw by far, the other contenders all play each other in some massive games coming up, Anglesea to miss out.

I think Torquay will make it, they have the best draw by far, the other contenders all play each other in some massive games coming up, Anglesea to miss

Surely the 5 is settled now ?
Coaches signed for next year
Ammos yes
Anglesea ???
Barwon Heads ???
Modda ???
Torquay yes
Drysdale ???
Newcomb ???
Ocean Grove ???
Queenscliff yes ?
Port ???

Garth $1000 x 15
Dalgleish $1500 x 15
McGuire $500 x 15
Carmichael $500 x 15
Love $400 x 15
Lynch $400 x 15
$64,500

I don't know if those figures are fact but doesn't leave a whole lot for Hibberd, Jull and the rest of the playing group.

Alot
Well, they’ve had a crack, but the $’s have fallen down it.

Disappointing result for Dry$dale to finish 6th considering the money they spent and getting 43 player points.
So called big name players didnt perform when it counted. Bring out the cheque book again for 2020 to rise up the ladder.

Geelong Amateurs to win the flag in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back