BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post the team of the year?

Any anglesea players a chance for les ash?
14063510_127983974317533_134921255_n.jpg

Dead s**t said that earlier in the week
Its Ocean Grove, so no one really cares anyway. Whoever takes over that once good team will get a shock when they realise how far down the gurgler they've gone. And have to train at the concrete jungle.

Any way, I reckon Modda by a fair margin, 25 pts plus. And to beat the Golf Club in an upset in the Granny.

Its Ocean Grove, so no one really cares anyway. Whoever takes over that once good team will get a shock when they realise how far down the gurgler they've gone. And have to train at the concrete jungle.

Any way, I reckon Modda by a fair margin, 25 pts plus. And to beat the Golf Club in an upset in the Granny.
Golf club I like that
I'm with you footy man not sure what the stand for or represent

The amount of tripe that comes out of your mouth is unreal. Yeah Grove had an off year. But beat the sides that finished second and third to finish the year and end up 6th. If they have gone down the gurgler then Port must be at the arse end of the earth.

I think it will be a good game this week. Modda to be gallent but Q'cliffe overall to strong. Even without De Gois.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of tripe that comes out of your mouth is unreal. Yeah Grove had an off year. But beat the sides that finished second and third to finish the year and end up 6th. If they have gone down the gurgler then Port must be at the arse end of the earth.

I think it will be a good game this week. Modda to be gallent but Q'cliffe overall to strong. Even without De Gois.
Tripe? Really?
Fair enough.

Here's the facts:
Population:
Ocean Grove 25,000 Portarlington 4,000

Local Industry/Potential sponsors/ Finance
:
Ocean Grove Lots, Portarlington Minimal.

Recruiting Juniors
:
Ocean Grove: Couple of High Schools, a few Primary Schools, Collendina Cobras as a feeder Club.
Portarlington: 1 Primary School, Our own great Junior structure.

Taking all this into account, I think Port's about where it should be, including a reserves finals appearance, Groves a long way off.

Tripe? Really?
Fair enough.

Here's the facts:
Population:

:

Recruiting Juniors
:
Ocean Grove: Couple of High Schools, a few Primary Schools, Collendina Cobras as a feeder Club.

Taking all this into account, I think Port's about where it should be, including a reserves finals appearance, Groves a long way off.
Well said.

D-12 da wrong go Modda
Finches warriors have had a fantastic second half to the year.
Now how do they beat the bank sorry Ammos $$$$
Maybe send around the auditors Thursday night might see a few do runners ha ha

D-12 da wrong go Modda
Finches warriors have had a fantastic second half to the year.
Now how do they beat the bank sorry Ammos $$$$
Maybe send around the auditors Thursday night might see a few do runners ha ha

Sorry about my tip, I was out by 1 point, I need to do better than that.

I think D12 and Grubby Jim are together tonight at the Zebra Bar (the only place in Ocean Grave where you can get a drink, no pubs in Ocean Grave.)

Modda were great today, small town, loyal supporters, limited financial resources, tough uncompromising footy, and outnumbered the Couta supporters by 3 to 1 I reckon. Its what I hope Portarlington aspire to.

Sturzaker BOG by a mile.

Will Ammo$$ choke?? Modda have nothing to lose, the Golf Club do!!!

I think D12 and Grubby Jim are together tonight at the Zebra Bar (the only place in Ocean Grave where you can get a drink, no pubs in Ocean Grave.)

Modda were great today, small town, loyal supporters, limited financial resources, tough uncompromising footy, and outnumbered the Couta supporters by 3 to 1 I reckon. Its what I hope Portarlington aspire to.

Sturzaker BOG by a mile.

Well done on your tip. Very close. Hope Modda knock off the Ammos. They have had a cracking season. It will know doubt be David vs Goliath and will have the majority going for the underdog.

Not sure what Grove had done to you to get your knickers in a twist. I don't see the point in potting clubs for the sake of it. I actually think Port have a decent list and good young players. Simpson and Williamson will become stars if not already.

Well done on your tip. Very close. Hope Modda knock off the Ammos. They have had a cracking season. It will know doubt be David vs Goliath and will have the majority going for the underdog.

Not sure what Grove had done to you to get your knickers in a twist. I don't see the point in potting clubs for the sake of it. I actually think Port have a decent list and good young players. Simpson and Williamson will become stars if not already.
Its just the arrogance of people like grubby jim.
BTW I don't wear knickers, its either bonds in the 5 pack for $10, or my preference the y front.

Its just the arrogance of people like grubby jim.
BTW I don't wear knickers, its either bonds in the 5 pack for $10, or my preference the y front.
I pictured you as a g string sort of bloke footy man.
Simson and Williamson can play but it's about the Modda boys now.
What's Ammos weakness?

Sturzaker BOG by a mile.

Good on the Warriors, let's hope they can knock off the Golf Club (I like that one Footyman!).
I didn't make it to the game yesterday but do you give them a chance next week based off yesterday's game Footyman? Also where were all the Queenscliff supporters? They usually have a big turn out come finals.

Good on the Warriors, let's hope they can knock off the Golf Club (I like that one Footyman!).
I didn't make it to the game yesterday but do you give them a chance next week based off yesterday's game Footyman? Also where were all the Queenscliff supporters? They usually have a big turn out come finals.
The Queenscliff supporters were flat and low in numbers, and the players were even flatter.

And yes, Modda definitely can give those golfers a run for there money.
Ammo's will be arrogant, Modda will not, and strange things can happen in GF's.

I think most BFL followers want a warriors win

Tripe? Really?
Fair enough.

Here's the facts:
Population:

:

Recruiting Juniors
:

Interesting write up but how about comparing port to modda? Which would look similar to the lopsided numbers you've put up here in an effort to s**t can ocean grove. Yet you think port are where they should be, and modda with a lot less population, less local industry, smaller primary school are preparing to take on a league juggernaut in a grand final this week.. You seem to be happy to sling s**t on clubs with bigger population bases having off years ( incidentally when was the last time you beat ocean grove? ) yet here's a smaller club than yours about to play off in a grand final.

I've got no doubt the only reply you'll be able to come back with is that modda is closer to Geelong which in your mind probably makes it easier for them to recruit players, but reality is there's only one club in the bfl that hasn't played finals for 20 odd years and it's not ocean grove, modda or even Newcomb!

Tripe? Really?
Fair enough.

Here's the facts:
Population:

:

Recruiting Juniors
:

Ports junior structure - advertising in Drysdale, and targeting low income families with free merch and cheap memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back