BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion from what I said. I never mentioned any players. Wrong too, by the way. I was simply making a point that those sorts of things happen at nearly every club.
Earlier post suggested port players Mitch spence and Tom Dewey going to Drysdale by dead s**t.Just some detective work to conclude that your the father of one of the boys. I'm guessing Mitch as Tom's dad was one of my teachers at school and this isn't his style. I watch the clearances with a lot of interest

I
Earlier post suggested port players Mitch spence and Tom Dewey going to Drysdale by dead s**t.Just some detective work to conclude that your the father of one of the boys. I'm guessing Mitch as Tom's dad was one of my teachers at school and this isn't his style. I watch the clearances with a lot of interest
Im not the father of Mitch (or Tom).
If I was the father of Mitch I would be encouraging him to stay at the club. It takes a bigger man who missed out to come back and work hard than it does to walk away. I say this if you want it work for it don't whinge about it. It's your spot to loose and you lost it. It's harsh but sometimes it needs to be to get the best out of people and sometimes yourself. This is only my opinion.

Stewie dew would have to be Xavier's balding chubby mate Simon Scott. Wouldn't shake port players hands last year after getting done at home in the 2s. True story, very close older friend
So he's a good sport then. Great example to be setting. Not surprised all the same coming from Drysdale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your an intelligent sort of bloke kick it forward. That doesn't change the facts he's a grumpy rotund ressies player.
Hang on Dead s**t. You said Kick it Forward's intelligent?

1/ He follows the Poo's and Wee's
2/ He's Wilsons buddy.
3/ He can't speak proper English?

BTW Simon Scott is a grumpy, rotund and BALD ressies player.
Also, I love the way the Crysdale supporters keep bringing up the past.

You just keep repeating yourself, like a broken record, over and over and over. Yawnnn.

And it doesn't change the fact Simon has played in back to back premiership teams.

Ports biggest achievement over 20 years is the reserves made the finals this year. Well done.
Footyman and the rest of you Port muppets probably need to achieve something before you go off slagging other clubs and individuals. I for one hope your clubs on the improve but the fact of the matter is your club hasn't played finals in over 20 years, it's the laughing stock of the local football community and the rest of Victoria looks up Port in the Herald Sun each Sunday to see how much they got flogged by. Get something done on field then people like me might not scoff at the bs you keep writing on here.

Footyman and the rest of you Port muppets probably need to achieve something before you go off slagging other clubs and individuals. I for one hope your clubs on the improve but the fact of the matter is your club hasn't played finals in over 20 years, it's the laughing stock of the local football community and the rest of Victoria looks up Port in the Herald Sun each Sunday to see how much they got flogged by. Get something done on field then people like me might not scoff at the bs you keep writing on here.
Hey DH I've achieved the ultimate on many occasions.
1 I choose not to be a blowdick about it.
2 Portarlington are on the right track.
3 We are not slagging of othe clubs just yours because you DHs are that narrow mined you think it's all about you.
4 Up the DEE'S

Hey DH I've achieved the ultimate on many occasions.
1 I choose not to be a blowdick about it.
2 Portarlington are on the right track.
3 We are not slagging of othe clubs just yours because you DHs are that narrow mined you think it's all about you.
4 Up the DEE'S
Onya, certainly not with Port then.
1. You blowdick?
2. Remains to be seen, let's hope so
3. You don't know my club, I don't support Drysdale, you guys just carry on about them all the time
4. Yep up the dees

Mailman is right. Port do have little to brag about but I think that may change this year and he is big enough to hope that it does.

However, this is a chicken or the egg scenario. Are the Port boys slagging off without the substance to back them up or merely standing up for their club in the face of constant cheap shots from supporters of clubs with burgeoning populations?

Mailman, mailman, mailman.
You are what we call a troll.

Please everyone on this forum read his post's, then see if what I say is true or not. (Even you Wilsons, because he has a go at you also).
He hangs its on other clubs other than Port also when it suits him.

He's even liked my posts in the past LOL.

Mailman, it's called not having a club to support yourself, so you are obviously jealous of our pride in the demons, and our loyalty. We follow them win, lose or draw.

So, Crysdale have won flags, great, good on them, and we have beaten them 3 out of the last 4 times we've played each other.
Hope you read (sorry, ie assuming you can read) the Herald Sun when those results were published, who was the laughing stock then?

And we don't care that you hope our clubs on the improve, we know it is, and your opinion is irrelevant.

So give us the big comeback, and tell everyone on here who you support (if you've got the balls!!)

Signed: A Port Muppet.

Questions from an outsider who has holidayed at Port Arlington and cannot understand why they are not in the top few clubs. Ripper area to holiday!!

What is Ports budget??
Do they have a good following?
Do they have juniors?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back