Ben Rutten

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 14, 2002
who cares
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
Being 192 cm and 96 kg one would say he is physically ready to play AFL footy. Having watched him closely last year (especially second half of the season) I would think he is also mentally ready for the big time. So here is the question:

Will Ben Rutten become a regular player for the Crows by the end of season 2003?

Comments Please!!!!!!;) :) :D

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Being 192 cm and 96 kg one would say he is physically ready to play AFL footy. Having watched him closely last year (especially second half of the season) I would think he is also mentally ready for the big time. So here is the question:

Will Ben Rutten become a regular player for the Crows by the end of season 2003?

Comments Please!!!!!!;) :) :D

Geez, you make it difficult Stiffy!!! There's no category for sitting on the fence in your poll !! :D

I think he will make it as a regular player - just not sure whether that will be in 2003 though, or whether 2004 will be the big year for Rutten. I suspect the latter, so I'm going for the "will play a few games category."

I believe he will be trialled during the pre season, as he was last year. If he shows consitant form, I feel that he will be given the full back position. We need some height and strength in that spot and he could do the job.

Jerome

Re: Re: Ben Rutten

Originally posted by macca23
Geez, you make it difficult Stiffy!!! There's no category for sitting on the fence in your poll !! :D

Just trying to get an honest opinion mate. ;) The option that you selected I was thinking of not including but then I just couldn't put up with more of Zombie's comments.:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back