Society/Culture Ben Shapiro

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Barbie, let’s go party.
Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

I am sorry. It was a silly bit of banter I expected a comeback from, but you didn't appreciate it.

My fault - I apologise unreservedly.
Not sure too many on here would find pedo accusations as “banter” / maybe the ones that think Shapiro is a Nazi might.
Try your “banter” out on them 👍🏼

What condescending nonsense.

I have posted in this thread before so it shows up in my feed. I saw a comment on Barbie that I had just seen so I gave my 2-cents.

At the time I really didn't think about the politics of it but have since enjoyed the utter hysteria when someone on here says they didn't like it.

Which part and why?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mr "get big government out of our lives" ben shapibo now wants big government to remove children from poor families, instead of free school lunches.

mr "get big government out of our lives" ben shapibo now wants big government to remove children from poor families, instead of free school lunches.
I'm not about to listen to him so cannot find out for myself. Would you mind clarifying what he wants to happen to them once removed? Does he:
a. Want them in foster care, Ignorant that the government pays significantly more for foster carers than school lunches, even if there were enough foster carers to house all the poor children in the US?
b. Wants them to be thrown into the pit?

Obviously its not about the outcomes for the child at all, but even economically this plan only makes sense if they are being eliminated.

This is a pretty dumb take even for Ben.

I'm not about to listen to him so cannot find out for myself. Would you mind clarifying what he wants to happen to them once removed? Does he:
a. Want them in foster care, Ignorant that the government pays significantly more for foster carers than school lunches, even if there were enough foster carers to house all the poor children in the US?
b. Wants them to be thrown into the pit?

Obviously its not about the outcomes for the child at all, but even economically this plan only makes sense if they are being eliminated.

This is a pretty dumb take even for Ben.

Just do what Chief does, don't go to the source, listen to a reaction video by a guy with purple lenses in his glasses!

Just do what Chief does, don't go to the source, listen to a reaction video by a guy with purple lenses in his glasses!
You watch Ben - what does he want done with the children removed from their families?

Little Benny boy is a bitch when it comes to Trump and Tate. He knows they're scum, but treats them with kid gloves because the vast majority of his audience love those guys.

Same thing happened with RFK. Ben went after him initially, then back pedalled and started defending him once he was probably informed behind the scenes his conspiratoid audience like him.

I haven't listened to him in months to be honest. I think I started a pod when Trump got indicted but lost interest, his take on things can be a bit predictable.
Just keep up via RM Brown like normal Australians.

It's the only way to listen to the fascists.
Check out the deft manner in which Bassem Youssef handles Piers Morgan, skewers Ben Shapiro and makes good points about the way the media covers Israel v Palestine

It's fantastic

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back