Universal Love Benny Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

I have always backed Sinclair but when he was dropped i doubted he would ever pull a black and white jumper on in the AFL again. Well he has an taken his new role perfectly. He is exactly what we needed it tooveys absence

I apologise Benny. Great game tonight mate. Glad he is comfortable in this role, hopefully he can keep it up and he could be really valuable for us.

Best game so far by him in the black n white. His attack on the ball was fantastic, however he needs to polish up on his finish by foot.

I'm absolutely stoked for Ben Sinclair. I hope he doesn't read Big Footy because he would've been struggling with some of the stuff written about him this season. Still got a long way to go but fingers crossed he keeps getting better.

Electric, he and Williams were a big part of why we got up.

Agree

Isnt it bloody great to see some speedy smalls with a bit of grunt in the pies line up.

Seeing Sinclair on Garlett and Shaw to Betts made me feel a lot more comfortable than in the past where we have had Harry/Clarke on those types of guys

I'm absolutely stoked for Ben Sinclair. I hope he doesn't read Big Footy because he would've been struggling with some of the stuff written about him this season. Still got a long way to go but fingers crossed he keeps getting better.

There is something about Sinclair that I really like. Seems like a no fuss kid that just wants to play footy. No one can ever question his efforts or attack on the field. Does have a lot of improvement still in him

I don't know the details of the Harry O dramas off field. But to me I want a kid like Sinclair in over someone that wants to create headlines and be in the social media/media every day of t he week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right forum for this, but can someone please post details of how I go about changing my user name? I think the Malthouse reference is a bit dated. Cheers.

I'll put my hand up.

He played really well last night and am honestly very happy for him. But that's the benchmark from now on. Obviously being young will still be inconsistent but more games like that and he won't have the supporters on his case, pretty simple.

He had a pretty good game. Hopefully he can keep improving on last nights performance.

I wonder if he stinks it up next week how many people will be calling for him to be delisted.

His one on one work was brilliant and provided a heap of dash. Not many players gain meters from the chaser with ball in hand but he did it numerous times last night.

I defended him as forward last year, lost faith this season and had written him off as a defender.

I was wrong.

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right forum for this, but can someone please post details of how I go about changing my user name? I think the Malthouse reference is a bit dated. Cheers.
Buy a gold membership, I think that gives you a chance at changing your name.

Also, the criticism he got as a forward was deserving I think, but has been good ever since he came back down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back