Universal Love Benny Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn't done a thing wrong since going down back. I think he's really found his niche back there. s**t, even his kicking is better.

I think he's starting to stamp himself as a regular down there, even with Toovey and Keeffe back.

A lot of young players are played in the wrong position. Sinker was one of them. He's been huge down back!

He had a really good game, disposal is still a bit iffy sometimes but he makes up for it with 1%ers and effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise. I was utterly wrong about this kid. In fairness how was I supposed to know we were playing him out of position? He had a couple of little fumbles but I was able to laugh at them this time instead of cringe.

His attack on the footy is fantastic, and has no problem backing himself in. Just needs to work on his disposal and decision making.

Spot on - Best effort so far from Sinclair but don't rest on that. Pies still need to improve that kick inside 50. Still some dropping short and thankfully Reid has Go-Go gadget arms. Witts is looking more at home and with a good draw over the next 3 weeks should improve.

I'm glad the club decided to follow my advice and give him a run in the VFL as a small defender. Could well be the making of him. Was quite effective spoiling overhead too. Best game I've seen from him.

Thought his career was over a month ago and never thought he'd have the body to be effective as a defender. Inspired move by the coach imo and credit to Sinclair for holding tough with his career on the line :thumbsu:

I have noticed with him down back that there's some silky smooth skills that I've never seen before. That is heck ing awesome :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back