Injury Bernie Vince - Broken Finger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly :D
Secondly, that part was just an extension of the joke, which you still seem to have trouble computing. I don't know Bernie, maybe he is actually quite intelligent.

You need to get a fringe act, you're that funny.

What about Kerridge :confused: ......has he lost favour with supporters after just 1 game???

Think you'll find Kerridge will be the replacement given the emphasis this week on tackling

Has not lost favour with me as I believe he has a huge future, I just think after 2 pre-seasons and a month of good performances in the sanfl Lyon should be the next in line

Kerridge turn will come

At one point in the last quarter (I think), I remember seeing Vince looking at and holding his finger off the play, but then he continued playing and didn't make anything of it until I heard on the radio he was out with a broken finger.

Re: Bernie has a broken hand

Bernie tweeted last night that he is having scans and this morning that he will be out for 3-4 weeks.

565375170.jpg

For all involved, that is a broken hand, not finger:cool:

Firstly :D
Secondly, that part was just an extension of the joke, which you still seem to have trouble computing. I don't know Bernie, maybe he is actually quite intelligent.

I don't know Bernie personally but a couple of my mates are quite close with him. I've heard them use a lot of words to describe Bernie, but "intelligent" has never been one of them.

Anyway, when you make a joke on here it's better to use a smiley. Otherwise some of the less sharp posters on here think you are reporting fact and get offended. Not that I'm sure why anyone would get offended over facts being reported, but anyway...

On topic, I couldn't care less that Vince is injured. I'm over him. I hate wasted talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back