Conspiracy Theory Biden Crime Family

Remove this Banner Ad

Most corrupt family in US politics

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You'd have to be brain dead (or actually dead) to vote for Biden so its no surprise.

This is a new level of delusion - we’ve pivoted from “the votes were rigged!” to “the votes don’t matter, the people don’t know!”
It's not a pivot, this suppression of information underlies everything in this election from being only given information that publishers and big tech platform want you to have, and a narrative that is fake, phoney and false.

If publishers including bf and big tech allowed both sides of an argument instead of dangerously suppressing to inform or alert the people, then people could make their own minds up. Many on this thread can see how this is the slippery slope described in Orwell's book and writings.

Unlike printing Trump's tax returns which was illegal and the baseless Russian collusion conspiracy, Hunter Biden's laptop contents were confirmed by sworn affidavits of three business partners of Hunter Biden and the DOJ as being credible but because they were damaging to Joey the contents were suppressed. resulting (in the quoted survey) in around 35% of voters being unaware of the information they might have changed their votes on.

It's not a pivot, this suppression of information underlies everything in this election from being only given information that publishers and big tech platform want you to have, and a narrative that is fake, phoney and false.

If publishers including bf and big tech allowed both sides of an argument instead of dangerously suppressing to inform or alert the people, then people could make their own minds up. Many on this thread can see how this is the slippery slope described in Orwell's book and writings.

Unlike printing Trump's tax returns which was illegal and the baseless Russian collusion conspiracy, Hunter Biden's laptop contents were confirmed by sworn affidavits of three business partners of Hunter Biden and the DOJ as being credible but because they were damaging to Joey the contents were suppressed. resulting (in the quoted survey) in around 35% of voters being unaware of the information they might have changed their votes on.

No one gives a flying * about hunter biden or his laptop. Neither were on the ballot. Even if they did, whatever the accusation is (he used his name to make money/open doors? Is that it?) the ******* Trumps do that every single day (amd many things that are far worse and actually corrupt).

No one gives a flying fu** about hunter biden or his laptop. Neither were on the ballot. Even if they did, whatever the accusation is (he used his name to make money/open doors? Is that it?) the ******* Trumps do that every single day (amd many things that are far worse and actually corrupt).
If it was Donald Trump jnr laptop do you think the media would have a different point of view????
Im sure it would be a massive story.

clever trump campaign tactics tho. 2016 it was hilary criminal, pizzagate, weiner laptop. in 2020 ita biden family criminals, china deals, hunter laptop.

digging out dirt just to win elections. dems do the same, dredge up dirt on trump... inappropriate behavior towards women, rape, tax fraud, russia, etc.

No one gives a flying fu** about hunter biden or his laptop. Neither were on the ballot. Even if they did, whatever the accusation is (he used his name to make money/open doors? Is that it?) the ******* Trumps do that every single day (amd many things that are far worse and actually corrupt).
Who doesn’t give a * about this laptop or 4?

The Msm they brainwash you? (This is where the left have it wrong)

The laptop is on 4chan and gtv.org.. hunter Biden search,

Weird s**t. Has him taking all sorts of pic and sex activity with family members and worse. Thy pixilated the footage and also deleted some that was so obvious his own underage niece which really messed up and twisted..
also you can see emails that prove corruption at the top level and the big guy or sheriff ?. Joe biden is complicit and something tells me this will come out in the msm in the near future.

Then all the sudden it will be a huge deal. The biggest story of our times.

Joe Biden is now the biggest puppets of all. They have so much on him he has to do whatever he is told by either China or tptb.. or they will destroy him. Massively compromised.

Naah no biggie is it?

Who doesn’t give a fu** about this laptop or 4?

The Msm they brainwash you? (This is where the left have it wrong)

The laptop is on 4chan and gtv.org.. hunter Biden search,

Weird sh*t. Has him taking all sorts of pic and sex activity with family members and worse. Thy pixilated the footage and also deleted some that was so obvious his own underage niece which really messed up and twisted..
also you can see emails that prove corruption at the top level and the big guy or sheriff ?. Joe biden is complicit and something tells me this will come out in the msm in the near future.

Then all the sudden it will be a huge deal. The biggest story of our times.

Joe Biden is now the biggest puppets of all. They have so much on him he has to do whatever he is told by either China or tptb.. or they will destroy him. Massively compromised.

Naah no biggie is it?

Many people are saying it's all deepfake. If so, then perhaps you are the puppet?

Many people are saying it's all deepfake. If so, then perhaps you are the puppet?
Gtv.org. Hunter Biden. Search.

You telling me that wasn’t hunter Biden? The 1000s of pics and footage of him naked etc. with time stamps etc.
Now you are full of s**t. “Many people”. Joe Biden and co.

Wow come on man. 😂 All lies. Your nuts

1606555897812.jpeg 1606556045485.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Like father like son. one very sick family.
Joe would be worse then hunter. Career politician..

When I seen Natalie Biden going on the plane with joe Biden the last few weeks before the election was disturbing.
Maybe get her away from Hunter but something is wrong with joe aswell. Poor girl

The whole Hunter Biden thing reminds me of Edward and Mrs Simpson in the 1930s. The British papers wouldn't print anything about them and pretended the relationship didn't exist. Didn't stop it coming out in the end though when Prince Edward decided to announce it himself and then abdicate. The truth will out.

The whole Hunter Biden thing reminds me of Edward and Mrs Simpson in the 1930s. The British papers wouldn't print anything about them and pretended the relationship didn't exist. Didn't stop it coming out in the end though when Prince Edward decided to announce it himself and then abdicate. The truth will out.
Well it’s out... online..for the world to see. Not even darknet.

The Msm is complicate in hiding what the sex trafficking rings get up too.

Where did ghost patrol go? I want him to prove to me how this is “deep fake”

So what happens when rumplestiltskin
Well it’s out... online..for the world to see. Not even darknet.

The Msm is complicate in hiding what the sex trafficking rings get up too.

Where did ghost patrol go? I want him to prove to me how this is “deep fake”
The msm is certain to complicate things, but are they complicit?👍

Joe Biden’s son is incest and a pedo and on the Internet,. Only filmed getting it on with his dead brothers wife..

Also her daughter . Was 14 years old. Anyway ...

Meh no biggie.

View attachment 1019936

Page 27 is not front page. Front page would have the newspaper's name on it, in BIG BOLD LETTERS

Try and apply some critical thinking Mary. Or even just regular thinking.

So you are admitting that you can't debunk it?
What are you in about?

1606594335310.jpeg 1606594625089.jpeg
1606595851146.jpeg

And these are from google search. Lol

Plenty of people have archived hunter Biden and his family activities and corruption that reached online.

Wait til they turn on the Biden’s... it will happen. They eventually eat there own. The day will come when it will come crashing down. Unless he be a good little puppy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back