Birthdays gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it your Birthday today Stealth, if so a very happy Birthday to you, if not, please disregard my post. :D

Make mental note to check profiles before posting. :eek:

HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY STEALTH, HOPE YOU HAD A VERY ROMANTIC & FUNFILLED DAY. :D

I used caps to make up for my blooper. ;)

I turned the function off in early January that displays the birthdays on the forum list page, after a couple of people worked out how to use it to display inappropriate usernames that were not fully registered.

If you hit the 'calendar' button at the top of your page, inbetween the 'register' and 'members' buttons, you will see a monthly calandar that displays all the birthdays on a day by day basis.

I recall that, actually - somebody registered about 20 nicks in one day, didn't they or something?

I don't particular care one way or another, but I did kind of enjoy seeing when everyone's birthday was and how old they were. I guess if I really wanted to know I'd read the profiles anyway.

And yeah, there's the somewhat narcisstic thrill of seeing your own name up there too :)

Originally posted by Stealth bomber

And yeah, there's the somewhat narcisstic thrill of seeing your own name up there too :)

Mine wasn't shown because some piece of work decided he wanted to invade the server, and crashed the site for 36 hours in December. Of those 36 hours, 24 hours of them was my b'day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back