Society/Culture Bitcoin

Remove this Banner Ad

Im thinking 20 years in the future LL.

The block chain technology is not near VISA ATM but I think it will change in time, or at least blockchain will have a reasonable % of the market.

but you haven't provided any reasons why you think this will happen.

but you haven't provided any reasons why you think this will happen.

I don't think Cryptocurrencies will replace a bank altogether based as the current economic system.

However I think Banks will need to adapt to a more fluid operational transaction system in comparison to the present, particularly when it comes to international exchange and the costs of these transactions. I can see blockchain having a fair position in the market in the future.

Just wondering peoples views on Lite coin? Seems cheap ATM.

Personally I can see Cryptos taking over our smaller banks at some point in the future. Interesting where it all ends up in 20 years.
Thats what people were saying 12 months ago..
Have to buy in now...or u will miss out.

Most of the cryptos are going to go to zero or close to it

I don't think Cryptocurrencies will replace a bank altogether based as the current economic system.

However I think Banks will need to adapt to a more fluid operational transaction system in comparison to the present, particularly when it comes to international exchange and the costs of these transactions. I can see blockchain having a fair position in the market in the future.

i mentioned a few pages back that i too was curious to see whether btc etc could create more competition in conversion fees for online transactions. so far the evidence has been a resounding 'no'.

I can see electronic cash as a way of the future that replaces the need for third-party or central authority like a bank to facilitate transactions.

Maybe a big call but will see.

That will only lead to a greater wealth divide, then civil unrest and then a return to order.

19303s Germany followed by a Hitler or Stalin would be a good analogy.

For that reason it will never be allowed to happen.

Not to financial manipulation of thinly traded currency will occur leading to disaster for mum and dad investors.

Are cryptocurrencies the biggest threat to the current financial system?

BRICS bank was seen as a threat to the power of the US dollar but it seems now Bitcoin and the likes are fast becoming so powerful it might bring down the US dollar and hence cause more world instability.

No I don't own any bitcoin but following its rise at the moment.

yes, that's why they won't succeed in the long term without being fully regulated which ultimately means they lose all the appeal they had in the first place

which ultimately means "no" as governments simply won't allow it be a threat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back