Prediction Blood Diamonds

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm making a special effort to get to that game. I'm predicting that my voice will take an extra few days to recover from that game.
As far as booing goes just boo everyone in Bombers gear.

Some Port supporters have said that at the Adelaide Oval game in 2014 against them, the Bombers supporters that got in their faces after game weren't even wearing any club merchandise :rolleyes:

Bulldogs play Etihad extremely well, and guess what? They play 14 games there this year. Winning most of those should be enough to see them make finals. But they are definitely vulnerable when playing outdoors.

Oh I have them playing finals. I'm talking about winning a premiership.

Now we've had top ups knocked back, the slur we're looking for is "scab".
Nah, they aren't scabs, they are actually more exploited than those they have replaced. You can bet your arse that they are on s**t wages compared to the rest of the comp.

Bulldogs fans are cute. After making the finals for a record-equalling 1 year in a row in 2015 (yeah I know - slight exaggeration), their fans on the main board seem convinced that they'll dominate Port again in 2016. It'll be very sweet to give them a well deserved flogging in round 12.
Just remember Ethiad last year, it was embarrassing.

Not to often I don't watch a whole game but I walked at half time of that one.

Nah, they aren't scabs, they are actually more exploited than those they have replaced. You can bet your arse that they are on s**t wages compared to the rest of the comp.
uumm maybe not. Don't clubs gotta pay 90 odd % of their salary cap? My only hope is that Turd doesn't slither back into the fold.

I'm not going to boo the blow ins. I want their top up players to do well whilst their regular list ones do s**t. If they can win 4-6 against s**t opposition then win less in 2017 when their so-called good players are back it'll be hilarious. I'll be booing their normal players, coaches and any other bombers officials with vigour.

uumm maybe not. Don't clubs gotta pay 90 odd % of their salary cap? My only hope is that Turd doesn't slither back into the fold.

The AFL said, on the day of the CAS ruling, that the salaries of the supplementary players would be on top of the Salary Cap so their salaries do not count towards the 90%.

The salaries of the suspended players are still included in the cap.

I'm not going to boo the blow ins. I want their top up players to do well whilst their regular list ones do s**t. If they can win 4-6 against s**t opposition then win less in 2017 when their so-called good players are back it'll be hilarious. I'll be booing their normal players, coaches and any other bombers officials with vigour.

I'll be booing Goddard.

I'll be booing Goddard.
Of course, he's part of the main list. By blow ins I mean the top up players. Goddard is an angry man who thought he was jumping ship to a premiership and pretends now he didn't. I get schadenfruede watching him internally combust at it all gone wrong.

Of course, he's part of the main list. By blow ins I mean the top up players. Goddard is an angry man who thought he was jumping ship to a premiership and pretends now he didn't. I get schadenfruede watching him internally combust at it all gone wrong.
Plus you know hes such a narcissist, that any kind of negative reception would reaaalllyy annoy him. Makes it that much more worthwhile.

Just boo their theme song so it's drowned out. That will deliver exactly the right message on national television :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL said, on the day of the CAS ruling, that the salaries of the supplementary players would be on top of the Salary Cap so their salaries do not count towards the 90%.

The salaries of the suspended players are still included in the cap.
It's bullshit that they will have to do the same training, take the same risks etc. and be paid significantly less as a group than those who are banned. They should at least share the amount of those banned.

Just boo their theme song so it's drowned out. That will deliver exactly the right message on national television :D
I have a different opinion, sorry. I think booing is in poor taste. It's not Essendon's fault that the AFL gave them the top up players. It's the AFL's fault. Plus, if it weren't for their shitty governance we would never have got Paddy for the next few years. I actually feel bad for their players, not the top ups but their other players, and their supporters. All I want is for us to thrash them on the field.

Booing is lame, sure.* I've always found Essendon's fans love of booing and sense of entitlement on an Adelaide Crows customers' level.
The Essendon Football Club deserve a lot worse than booing and hopefully our football team will inflict a severe form of just deserts on Essendon on Adelaide Oval in 2016.

*Have been known to boo Troy Chaplin.

It'd be gratifying to watch Goddard, their acting captain, lead his men off Adelaide Oval in round 3, following a 20 goal loss.

Booing is lame, sure.* I've always found Essendon's fans love of booing and sense of entitlement on an Adelaide Crows customers' level.
The Essendon Football Club deserve a lot worse than booing and hopefully our football team will inflict a severe form of just deserts on Essendon on Adelaide Oval in 2016.

*Have been known to boo Troy Chaplin.
im all for a 50 000 strong campaigners chant.

as they run out live on tv, campaigners campaigners campaigners campaigners campaigners campaigners... for about 20 minutes.... get the kids involved too...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back