Bluey back...board dries up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse still he invaded the music board the other day.

SANCTUARY!!!!!!!!

The only thing dried up around here is...

*bites tongue*

The regular group of clowns has 'left' - though to look at their log in stats they like to hang around like a bad smell - which has resulted in more reasoned discussion and less narky one-liners dressed up as 'thoughtful argument'.

In any case Frodo, weren't you the one complaining most loudly that I was not around at New Year's?

Make up your mind or shut up. Simple as that.

Originally posted by Bluey
The regular group of clowns has 'left' - though to look at their log in stats they like to hang around like a bad smell - which has resulted in more reasoned discussion and less narky one-liners dressed up as 'thoughtful argument'.

There are no rules saying you're not allowed to look at what's being posted.

Anyway, I never said I was leaving here, I don't want Bigfooty to die or anything like that, I'm still posting here, the other board is just another option for everyone.

Why not just leave it at that?

Originally posted by Bluey
The only thing dried up around here is...

*bites tongue*

In any case Frodo, weren't you the one complaining most loudly that I was not around at New Year's?

Make up your mind or shut up. Simple as that.
Someone's being a bit of a grumpy wumpy type. :D

Under the pump a bit, eh Bluester?

My removal from much of Big Footy was handled badly by yourself (at least some of your mods admitted so) and was the catalyst for the formation of an alternative site that seems to be going great guns at the moment.

It may never be bigger than Big Footy, but it seems to be humming along fine with the "regular group of clowns". At least Big Footy should have a healthy future with the fascinating debates provided by the likes of eastaugh36, suzi_olsen and PrideofSA.

Have a lovely 2003. :D

Bluey stop being such a sad sack all the time.. give us a little chuckle.. come on, give us a little grin.

*tickles Bluey under the chin*

:D

Originally posted by Docker_Brat

My removal from much of Big Footy was handled badly by yourself (at least some of your mods admitted so)

Even mods are allowed to have opinions that don't agree with mine.

In any case DB you TOLD me to boot you if I believed that you deserved it.

Can't get enough of the best footy discussion site in the world, huh? Thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back