Bluey Fan Club

• Thread starter Rocco Jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

R

Rocco Jones

I feel that the people of BigFooty underappreciate the work that Bluey does for this site. For a long time I have stood back and watched people disrespect this man of honour and integrity, but enough is enough.
Bluey is a fine upstanding citizen. He is the rock that BigFooty is built on. It is time we showed our respect for the great man. Join the Bluey Fan Club now and show your appreciation for the great man.

PROUD TO BE BLUE.

Rocco.

What can I say Rocco, you have definitely pulled a heart string with me.

I can not endorse your comments more strongly.

Bluey is a man of the people and a visionary, there should be more people like you, me and him. If there were I am certain the world would not be fighting with each other, but would be in blissful harmony.

So to you Bluey I take my hat off. You are a source of great inspiration to us all and a person to turn to when times are tough.

Bluey McBlueyston, we salute you

Originally posted by Bulldog1954
What can I say Rocco, you have definitely pulled a heart string with me.

I can not endorse your comments more strongly.

Bluey is a man of the people and a visionary, there should be more people like you, me and him. If there were I am certain the world would not be fighting with each other, but would be in blissful harmony.

So to you Bluey I take my hat off. You are a source of great inspiration to us all and a person to turn to when times are tough.

Bluey McBlueyston, we salute you

post of the year bulldogs1954, but with every post you post is a contendor for post of the year.

hold your head high.:)

Bluey is without doubt the man. Without him Bigfooty would not exist, simple as that.

Originally posted by God

post of the year bulldogs1954, but with every post you post is a contendor for post of the year.

hold your head high.:)

Are you trying to move in on my place as number one fan???

Are you trying to cut my lunch God???? :mad:

Originally posted by mandy5

Are you trying to move in on my place as number one fan???

Are you trying to cut my lunch God???? :mad:

to darn right!

bulldogs1954 is mine!

theres only one bulldogs1954, thers only one bulldogs1954

Originally posted by mandy5

Too bad for you then.

I complete him! :p

No need to fight people

Theres plenty of Bulldog1954 to go around ;)

But at this stage Mandy is still the one that completes me

What you will need to do God is perform some act of courage or bravery to gain my affection

Originally posted by Bulldog1954

No need to fight people

Theres plenty of Bulldog1954 to go around ;)

But at this stage Mandy is still the one that completes me

What you will need to do God is perform some act of courage or bravery to gain my affection

And I'll just perform other stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by mantis
I won't be joining the Bluey Fan Club, because he banned me for a week & a half. :(

Not his fault he got married and wasn't around to resurrect you eh!

Blame the missus :D

Anyhow, its all okay to praise Jesus but how about a word of gratitude to the real God, Ethan Beard himself and Gravity Resources.

Another USA hero story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back