blugal is away

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL If BG is going to Bali in 5 weeks, then she could actually miss watching Carlton stich up our first finals apperance in 7 years ...

Mind you, I hope she'll be back for the finals since then ...

LOL If BG is going to Bali in 5 weeks, then she could actually miss watching Carlton stich up our first finals apperance in 7 years ...

Mind you, I hope she'll be back for the finals since then ...
Too much celebrating
Bluegal would not miss more than 1 game I am sure and I know she would choose a game ie Power which is a done deal already

Too much celebrating
Bluegal would not miss more than 1 game I am sure and I know she would choose a game ie Power which is a done deal already

That's right.... this is my first game in Vic during the H & A season since I was 5 that I will miss. Damn friends getting married!!! :p

Bah I once missed a GF's mate's birthday party to go to the footy ... Which didn't put me in her good books, but heck, a boy's gotta have his priorities right doesn't he ??? :D

Bah I once missed a GF's mate's birthday party to go to the footy ... Which didn't put me in her good books, but heck, a boy's gotta have his priorities right doesn't he ??? :D

I would've done the same thing :thumbsu:

Damn straight BG :D :D

BTW Hope u have a great time in Bali :)

Thanks mate.

There are 31 of us leaving Australia for the wedding so will definately be a good trip!

I've heard mixed opinions about Bali so can't wait to check it out for myself :D

Thanks mate.

There are 31 of us leaving Australia for the wedding so will definately be a good trip!

I've heard mixed opinions about Bali so can't wait to check it out for myself :D

Ah well as long as you have tons of fun there, and hopefully get back to cheer on the boys into the finals !!! :D :D

That's right.... this is my first game in Vic during the H & A season since I was 5 that I will miss. Damn friends getting married!!! :p

Yeah bugger. 3'c in Melb V 32'c in Bali. Beach, cocktails, nightlife, male chicken fighting. Damn those friends. Damn them to hell!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back