Boags being sold at Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashboy

Senior List
May 31, 2008
Bayside
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Whats your thoughts on the league wanting to sell Boags beer at the Finals? Are they a sponsor? Tastes ok but need to get used to it after being on a diet of VB throughout the year at the footy!!!!

Whats your thoughts on the league wanting to sell Boags beer at the Finals? Are they a sponsor? Tastes ok but need to get used to it after being on a diet of VB throughout the year at the footy!!!!

Dont drink then you tool

Thanks Koach for your insightful reply. Oh lets get into a name calling fued to top off your intelligence; knob jockey!

Fancy talking about beer you little git its finals season talk footy or bag someone for godsake boy.
And you are wrong i am not the koach i am Jeff from Ashwood

Fancy talking about beer you little git its finals season talk footy or bag someone for godsake boy.
And you are wrong i am not the koach i am Jeff from Ashwood
Beer is sold at finals, profit helps clubs with funds that help pay for football costs, players, medical supplies etc. Without bar money some clubs would struggle and therefore you would have less to whinge about. Jeff who lives with his mum from Ashwood. I am Paul from Ashwood.

Beer is sold at finals, profit helps clubs with funds that help pay for football costs, players, medical supplies etc. Without bar money some clubs would struggle and therefore you would have less to whinge about. Jeff who lives with his mum from Ashwood. I am Paul from Ashwood.

Did you say Paul? or Pull?:rolleyes:

There's a story about it on the SFL website, seems to be a commercial arrangement/sponsorship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know its local footy and all, but there still should've been some variety to the beers we could have. We don't just get stuck with having coke for soft drinks, we get a choice.

Although, now my mordi is out, not sure if ill be drinking at the grand final anyways. Might have to stick to spirits...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back