Think Tank Breaking News: Dusty ripped off due to his background. Shame on the AFL. The AA has lost all credibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

The truth hurts m7.
Don't be naive.
You can't handle the truth, it's your obsession and utter hatred for everthing Richmond that drives you to be negative towards them. i'm sorry for what happened to you when you were a kid but we all can't be blamed for that, you need to get over it and move on.

You can't handle the truth, it's your obsession and utter hatred for everthing Richmond that drives you to be negative towards them. i'm sorry what happened to you when you were a kid but we can't all be blamed for that, you need to get over it and move on.

Well if I was wrong about Dusty I apologise, I just know so many cover ups for players behaving shitty over the decades has taken place.

I know what Fevola actually did on that infamous Brownlow Night drunk rampage, absolutely disgusting and unforgivable and he was lucky that only being booted out of Carlton was his only punishment.

Grog and footballers (or anyone) is not a great mix.

Cyclops still can’t get over the great KB’s 7 goals against the wobblers in the 1980 GF. Goals 5 and 7 are my favourites.

Too right, really stings. From memory Cloke was much better on the day, and Raines dominated. Bartlett was on the end of a few thats all, worst Norm Smith medalist.

Bad enough when we get done by an out-and-out star like Jezza, but to get pantsed by a phony-baloney schmuck hurts. He was a Selwood level cheat, there's no two ways around it.

Too right, really stings. From memory Cloke was much better on the day, and Raines dominated. Bartlett was on the end of a few thats all, worst Norm Smith medalist.

Bad enough when we get done by an out-and-out star like Jezza, but to get pantsed by a phony-baloney schmuck hurts. He was a Selwood level cheat, there's no two ways around it.
Cry more.

You're not the boss of me.

Also not possible. I'm a Pie mate. We have shared the icommunicable experience of war. We have felt, we still feel, life's passion to its top. In our youth our hearts were touched with fire.

Cry me a river

Collingwood were historically renowned draft dodgers esp Lou Richards.

Gutless Un-Australian pikers.

You should be ashamed of your history DraftDodgingWood

Gotta live and die by the sword here. I agree all things being equal Dustin has a good case that he should have been AA this year.

Equally, he has a minimum 1 and arguably 2 Norm Smiths that should hang around other guys’ necks that he got because of the media wank factory.

Gotta live and die by the sword here. I agree all things being equal Dustin has a good case that he should have been AA this year.

Equally, he has a minimum 1 and arguably 2 Norm Smiths that should hang around other guys’ necks that he got because of the media wank factory.

I think we can almost agree Dustin Fartin is overrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back