#BreakingNews Sam Kerr officially gone past Sir Dumas Bitterman as Australia's GOAT team playing sports person

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Aside from the fact Bradmam was an utterly detestable and obnoxious and bullying figure (both during and post his cricketing career) our Sammy really is smashing all kinds of records, especially on the global sporting community.

It's absolutely disgusting and shameful to me that Sammy's legendary and historically impactful feats (from an an international sporting community perspective) keeps getting ignored here cause she is female and or gay (prolly both knowing how narrow minded the f-wits running our mainstream are) or B, same F-Wits don't want Association Football/aka soccer to flourish in our great nation.

Aside from the fact Bradmam was an utterly detestable and obnoxious and bullying figure (both during and post his cricketing career) our Sammy really is smashing all kinds of records, especially on the global sporting community.

It's absolutely disgusting and shameful to me that Sammy's legendary and historically impactful feats (from an an international sporting community perspective) keeps getting ignored here cause she is female and or gay (prolly both knowing how narrow minded the f-wits running our mainstream are) or B, same F-Wits don't want Association Football/aka soccer to flourish in our great nation.
You've jinxed the poor girl.

• Banned
  • Banned
A jinx? A curse? No, you are a POX on sport ... but keep jinxing the bloooooz

tumblr_oeu6h5zOre1vgz4x3o1_500.gif

zackah you are not the only one who has been pranked by Suzanne

8bm9kp.jpg

Now I think about it, that might be more of a threat actually.

I don't know how I was insensitive to Sammy Kerr, I am devastated by her injury and am a big fan of hers ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back