Brent Rosebury

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Brett Rosebury. Thats way piefan is having a cry I think. Anyway, he wasn't that bad. We're you watching it at the game or at home? Watch the replay. I'm sure you won't he was shocking. Vozzo was the worst.

They should all be dropped, Rosebury,McLauren & Vozzo.

They were pathetic.

first of all, why does brett rosebury even exist? i think his parents would be ashamed of him, and they should be hunted by the FBI, for his conception!

trust an essendon supporter to be sucking up to the umpires. quite frankly it doesnt suprise me, your club has had it easy for years. ever since that 2001 pre-lim final, its like the AFL has mastermined a plan to make sure that hawthorn get an unfair go by the umpires. hird couldnt be touched when he was playing, as for lloyd (gold medal diver) is the king of getting BS free kicks. so as for brett rosebury, he and his mate goldspink should jump of a cliff, because they've achieved nothing in life and they should just give up now

trust an essendon supporter to be sucking up to the umpires. quite frankly it doesnt suprise me, your club has had it easy for years. ever since that 2001 pre-lim final, its like the AFL has mastermined a plan to make sure that hawthorn get an unfair go by the umpires. hird couldnt be touched when he was playing, as for lloyd (gold medal diver) is the king of getting BS free kicks. so as for brett rosebury, he and his mate goldspink should jump of a cliff, because they've achieved nothing in life and they should just give up now

That's it, it's all a big conspiracy to make sure Hawthorn don't win another flag.

The whole world is against you.....poor poor babies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back