flggr Brooke's Beard - 300 games of overated squibbing, kicking against the wind and sniping

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Looks like the worst 300 game player of all time is going to have a new member this weekend

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F5a8e6ed5-89e4-44cf-b721-96383df3b66b

GAGF Trent you hen pecked loser !!!

Hopefully the Sainters will spoil your milestone this weekend !

Cotchin makes Steven Milne look like a decent human being in comparison lol

Looks like the worst 300 game player of all time is going to have a new member this weekend

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F5a8e6ed5-89e4-44cf-b721-96383df3b66b

GAGF Trent you hen pecked loser !!!

Hopefully the Sainters will spoil your milestone this weekend !

Cotchin makes Steven Milne look like a decent human being in comparison lol
I can see why Elmer is a bit put out when you consider that along with 300 games, 3 flags and a Brownlow not too mention numerous other awards it will now put him above the great John Nichols, who is an inaugural legend of the AFL, on the list of all time great Captains.

Gee it must suck to be the worst 3 hundred gamer to have 3 premiership medals and a brownlow.

I would hate that, I really would.

• Banned
Gee it must suck to be the worst 3 hundred gamer to have 3 premiership medals and a brownlow.

I would hate that, I really would.

Partly because he is married to the most Mary Sue WAG and he is a Mary Sue himself.

Also gotten away with so many dog acts on field.

He is the only player from Richmond's flag winning teams I actually hate (despite some Tiger Nuffs thinking I am a Richmond hater)

What a jerk !

Partly because he is married to the most Mary Sue WAG and he is a Mary Sue himself.

He is the only player from Richmond's flag winning teams I actually hate (despite some Tiger Nuffs thinking I am a Richmond hater)

What a jerk !
I don't like his wife either.

I don't even think she lives on this planet to be honest. Or even of this planet to begin with.

What a jerk !
Cotchy seems like a lovely bloke, always played hard and not his fault the tribunal loves to let off star players, remember Cripps has a Brownlow thanks to that same star power.

Who cares what his wife is like, just another WAG

Cotchy seems like a lovely bloke, always played hard and not his fault the tribunal loves to let off star players, remember Cripps has a Brownlow thanks to that same star power.

Who cares what his wife is like, just another WAG

Cripps has always been a fair player who plays the ball, not the man.

Can't say the same about Cotchin. One of the most dirty players (of a champion status) in the last 15 years, and a MRP Pet to boot.

Not denying he is a champion and an immortal of the Richmond Footy Club, just don't like the way he has subtly felled players behind the player over the years and gotten away with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps has always been a fair player who plays the ball, not the man.

Can't say the same about Cotchin. One of the most dirty players (of a champion status) in the last 15 years, and a MRP Pet to boot.

Not denying he is a champion and an immortal of the Richmond Footy Club, just don't like the way he has subtly felled players behind the player over the years and gotten away with it.
You missed my point nothing subtle about Cotchins tackles but the reason he gets off is the same as Cripps and other star players, the AFL only punishes the kids the rest get slapped with a wet lettuce leaf.

I can see why Elmer is a bit put out when you consider that along with 300 games, 3 flags and a Brownlow not too mention numerous other awards it will now put him above the great John Nichols, who is an inaugural legend of the AFL, on the list of all time great Captains.
Well at least he isn't a criminal like Nichols

Remove this Banner Ad

Back