Sports GREYS: Gerard, Harrison, Cary

Is Tom a good name or not?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

S'more

smore-2571151_1920.jpg

Chicago1 you a fan or not a fan?

I am most definitely a fan. And im not that crazy about marshmallow either.
Nailed it, s'more or less.

I've never had one. We weren't rich enough for me to go to summer camp. The first camp fire I sat around was with my Year 8 class up at Kinglake forty years ago this September. I survived. Barely.

I went to Kinglake when I was in Year 7. Was s**t.

Every high school camp was s**t tho. Primary school ones were awesome.

I went to Kinglake when I was in Year 7. Was s**t.

Every high school camp was s**t tho. Primary school ones were awesome.
We used the St Kevin's site there which burnt down in the Ash Wednesday fires or maybe just the area around it burnt down. That's 36 years ago. The camp manager and I(I was Year 8 Coordinator.) visited a few alternative sites and we ended up pitching tents for the entire week somewhere near Marysville. We did horse riding as an activity, my only time riding a horse. My last school had our own camp on Lake Eppalock.

Our Year 7 camps were at Point Leo. We used the same site for two of the schools I taught at. I loved that camp. I had never really seen rock pools and the marine life in them before. Good times.

Derived from mthe Greek Pēnelopē, a name bornee in Greek mythology by Odysseus' wife, who, for twenty years, patiently awaited his return. ... Some believe it is derived from the Greek penelops (a kind of duck), since Penelope was said to have been exposed to die as an infant and was fed and protected by a duck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back