Bulldogs Supporters - Come post you adoration of the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being so shyte that you need Carlton to win a game ( which Carlton culdnt care less about) so that you can make finals....

LOL at the dishlickers

also knowing that Carlton have a marginal incentive to actually win the game - because the dishlickers are thier likely opponents forst round of finals - so play the puppies in

so funny.

I'd rather we finished 9th than 8th. My club might actually make some changes over the off-season if we do.

And Carlton traditionally suck during the last home and away round, it is known. 2022 says hi.
Do you think they will sack Bevo?

Who would you want to replace him?

We can lose.
We can lose Coleman.
But we're still finals bound.
The words "traditionally suck" belong to footsgrey.
"Finals bound" must be really special for you. I'm sure amongst your last 20+ years of shiteness it must be really exciting to pretend to be a real team once every quarter of a century or so.

I can watch my club's most recent premiership on Blu-ray, while yours is on VHS.

LOL Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you think they will sack Bevo?

Who would you want to replace him?
Not unless the club bottoms out by halfway through next season. But the amount of decision making Bevo has is about to be vastly reduced and I'm hoping we can bring in an experienced assistant who is prepared to tell him he's wrong when he's wrong - rather than the current batch of yes-men he is surrounded by.

"Finals bound" must be really special for you. I'm sure amongst your last 20+ years of shiteness it must be really exciting to pretend to be a real team once every quarter of a century or so.

I can watch my club's most recent premiership on Blu-ray, while yours is on VHS.

LOL Carlton.
Seen 8 premierships.

Suffer Sharyn.

I'm happy that your team played like crap tonight. I'm happy that my team finished 9th. You don't understand, but that's ok.
Yes you're right I follow a club that demand succuss so I wouldnt understand why failure is ok. Maybe why we have 16 flags and you dont

Nice deflecting thread by a blooz fan after this shizen performance tonight.:)

Aside from Charlie winning the Coleman we gained nothing from winning, we managed to piss off two flog fan bases in the process (Saints and Bulldogs)

How is that a bad thing lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back