Bushrangers????

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 3, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Has our VFL team changed their name or is the Age doing indepth research before publishing articles... as usual...

KANGAROOS v Richmond, Colonial Stadium, tomorrownight.

As often happens when senior sides are going badly, the Kangaroos' VFL team, the Murray Bushrangers, are travelling nicely. The Bushrangers have won three out of four and, as a club spokesperson put it yesterday, a number of players are thrusting themselves forward for selection. At the same time, the match committee is probably looking very closely at some of the young players. Three of the more prominent last week were Joe McLaren, Dylan Smith (who has played three senior games this year) and a rookie list forward from West Perth, Digby Morrell, who kicked eight goals. The Kangaroos may have cause to be grateful for the Bushrangers' good form before the season is out.

the link to the article is... http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/2001/05/03/FFXGVQZY7MC.html

I noticed that too Rooboy and if the article on us making a loss on that stupid Broady Town Hall fiasco didn't put me in a foul, that Bushrangers nonsense topped it!

It seems to be a very common mistake that is made...all I know is we have some players from the Murray Bushrangers.

------------------
MARK HILTON FOR THE SENIOR LIST!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back