Campbell Resigns

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crows Board Chairman Rumour

Oh Ho... how obvious it all is.

Bob Campbell resigns as Chairman, and who steps up? The "Members" representative Mr Bill Sanders.

Why didn't we see it coming, lol. (Or did we?)

Can't really complain with the changes. While Campbell has done a decent job, I never was a huge fan of his so the time is probably right for a change.

Bill Sanders is the obvious choice. Anyone heard that rumour this morning on 5aa breakfast show?????? This bloke rang up to tell the rumour but he tried to disguise his voice and when the boys asked him a question why, he just said BS.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Bill Sanders is the obvious choice. Anyone heard that rumour this morning on 5aa breakfast show?????? This bloke rang up to tell the rumour but he tried to disguise his voice and when the boys asked him a question why, he just said BS.

It took Keith long enough to realise what BS meant...idiot.

I've merged the two threads together because, well, I'd never merged two threads together before. :cool:

So Bob Campbell is out after only what, 2/3/4 years? Meh... He never seemed to have much of a profile, at least not outside Adelaide. I don't think it really matters who is chairman, we'll always be a well run club.

I don't have a problem with Bill per se, and I didn't have much time for Bob Campbell, but I feel the members have been manipulated.

Bill was one of only two Members' choices to be accepted by the SANFL to go on the Board. I can't help thinking this whole thing has been planned for quite a while.

Originally posted by Crow54
Bill was one of only two Members' choices to be accepted by the SANFL to go on the Board. I can't help thinking this whole thing has been planned for quite a while.

Yeah, my Uncle who runs in the top SANFL circles says it's been a big rumour for a while now.

No suprises here. Colonel Sanders was tipped to get this gig as soon as Hammond resigned.

Could'nt really warm to Cambell. Singing the club song with the players always annoyned me. Some of the times that I did hear him speak publicly was embarrasing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No problems with the Colonial moving to the top job, as he is a solid administrator & better voice for the club than Campbell. However, it would have to be the world's worst secret & just goes to show it is who you know.

Agreed I have no time at all for this man. Who can forget the first time he gave a speech at the shed after a game and he had been in the position for ages finally decided to come over then rattled on about how he cannot get over to the shed he is too busy with the corporate people. Hello?!?!?!?! It is the fans at the shed who are the true supporters of the club not the damn free loaders!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back