Captains?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a way to start off the year, with none other than the reappointment of our inspirational captain SHAWN MCMANUS.

He speed and ability of evasion,his accuracy and toughness in the packs are finally getting the reward they deserve.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

freo_fan

Team Captain
Jul 7, 2000
WA, australia
Other Teams
FREMANTLE OF COURSE!
dont, worry sabre, i am feeling a bit shited off myself aswell!! macca may be a decent person but he is a non talented player! the only thing going for him is determination.which is a good thing if youve got the talent to go with it.

by the way, whos going to the ansett cup game??

Sep 10, 2000
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fletch is still the vice captain.

Nah i dont go to the Ansett cups.I dont really believe in the competition because it can give false hope to the supporters.

Plus i think 11 home games is about as much torture as I can take after the practise game a few days ago.
wink.gif

GoEagles

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2000
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
So the Dockers have one captain and 3 vice captains (Fletcher, Bell, Norrish) or is Fletcher a Co-Captain with McManus?

Since Fletcher is getting on in years and Norrish not really captain material, my bet is that Fremantle will give the top job to Bell in 2002. They couldn't give it to him this year since he hadn't gained the respect from his teammates yet.

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
fletch got co captain bell and norrish co vice
i aint being mean or anything but i don't see how bell got vice he hasn't even played a game under drummy
but ohwell he is a great player and should be a great vice captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back