Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

❤....my boy is goina be so good in a year or two, wait til he bulks up a bit and improves his fitness. Love his effort and hustle right now...

Just finished watching the Panthers season of All or Nothing.

So much better than Hard Knocks these days.

Yea, hard Knocks has gotten worse constantly over the years. Raiders this year was honestly a complete bore. All the good stuff happened off camera.

The title "all or nothing" shits me to tears. But the producer/broadcaster do a much slicker and far more interesting presentation. And they actually get some behind the scenes stuff. It just a bummer you can't watch something like that weekly throughout the year rather than knowing the result at the end when you start watching the show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, hard Knocks has gotten worse constantly over the years. Raiders this year was honestly a complete bore. All the good stuff happened off camera. C

The title "all or nothing" shits me to tears. But the producer/broadcaster do a much slicker and far more interesting presentation. And they actually get some behind the scenes stuff.

Yeah though I guess they have a more interesting period to cover and of course a lot more content and story lines to follow.

HK is falling more and more into the 'tabloid' side of coverage unfortunately.

This defense,I tell ya, it's doing special things the past 4 weeks. Vernon Butler and Gerald today stepping up in KKs absence.

I'm not worried about the Bucs putting up some points late, "prevent" defense never holds.

Cool stuff....The Riot Report does the best recaps and previews on YouTube imo and it's not close, Josh Klein is the goat of Panthers beat writers.

never heard of him. who is he?

Me neither, just liked the sound of the song they used in the Thieves Ave vid. Saw the link to the song used in the description box.

Was wondering if you'd come across any of his stuff before. Obviously not tho.

Quietly confident this week.

I'm ridiculously over confident. Reckon it will a slow scoring slug fest, got a feeling a Panthers defensive td will be the only td of the game.

Panthers 13 Niners 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back