Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cut who?

Newton?

FMD, I'm glad no Panther fan here owns (or has any influence on who's on the roster) of the ******* team.

So I assume you reckon we keep him on for one more chance to see if he can stay healthy given this the final year of his contract, surely you don't think we should extend him, surely Dodgy, surely!?!?

Interesting thought...what's the CB class like in this year's draft?

I don't know if we can invest so much into Bradberry who wants to get paid when we have so many issues stopping the run. We've just gotta address the deficiencies in the trenches first

I don't know if we can invest so much into Bradberry who wants to get paid when we have so many issues stopping the run. We've just gotta address the deficiencies in the trenches first

Im not against that thinking. Having Kawaan back next year will help.

I would really like to get a left tackle sorted first and foremost. Is Little going continue to get these concussion and injury issues moving forward? Can we find someone who can play right tackle also while we are it? Turner is no good to us on the money he is as a guard if he can't stay fit, his play has gone downhill since 2015 also...So many questions around so many players. The whole oline is a mess frankly. Apart from Greg Van Roten maybe.

Last edited:
Im not against that thinking. Having Kawaan back next year will help.

I would really like to get a left tackle sorted first and foremost. Is Little going continue to get these concussion and injury issues moving forward? Can we find someone who can play right tackle also while we are it? Turner is no good to us on the money he is as a guard if he can't stay fit, his play has gone downhill since 2015 also...So many questions around so many players. The whole oline is a mess frankly. Apart from Greg Van Rooyen maybe.

Even Paradis has been dreadful. Taylor Moton is a lock at Right Tackle too. Feels like we're in an ideal spot to just bottom our next season TBH. Really cut the dead wood now and take the hit with the plan to rebound in 2021.

I'd be looking at trading the like of Trai Turner.

That Shaq Thompson contract should get Hurney fired. It is terrrible.

Even Paradis has been dreadful. Taylor Moton is a lock at Right Tackle too. Feels like we're in an ideal spot to just bottom our next season TBH. Really cut the dead wood now and take the hit with the plan to rebound in 2021.

I'd be looking at trading the like of Trai Turner.

That Shaq Thompson contract should get Hurney fired. It is terrrible.

I dead set forgot about Moton, probably coz we've been shifting him all over the line like some sort of backup.

I don't hate the Shaq contract as much as you, can see the upside in his game. Hardly any wear and tear on his body either coz we refused to move on from Davis at the appropriate time. Something that seems to be a theme with this team.

I'm not fussed with Hurney either way, hoping Tepper shakes things up a bit tho, and if that means Hurney's job then so be it. Have been hearing that he may not actually keep the roll as GM anyway, but may become a sort of advisor for the new one and head up our scouting department....if he wants to stay on.

Last edited:
Pretty much have to nail this hire though. I think it needs to be a new GM as well as head coach. Hurney can stay on in a different role.

This draft is so important. The holes in the roster are immense while we do have some tidy pieces too.

Not fussed on what they do with Newton but they have to have a clear plan.

Yea baby, got my boy, the only one I wanted....would love to get Phillips too.

The Giants must have fecked up, or Gettleman was a deal breaker. God bless them either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back