Teams Carolina Panthers - Cardiac Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

If we don't trade up for a qb I hope we trade back, too many holes on this team to compete this season, may as well get in as much young talent as possible. If we decide to select from #7 I hope its a LT (can't imagine Okung being anything more than a Turner salary dump, not part of our plans moving forward) or Okudah if he slides as some have predicted to us. I like Simmons and Brown but I'd prefer moving back and getting someone elses first next year.

Last edited:
Yeah, we definitely got this. The analytics say it all. Even though there are 23 other teams on a rebuild, we'll be smarter than the other teams in our rebuild.

We've targeted a 30 week slot over the late 25 - early 27 seasons, where KC will be temporarily down to a lengthy injury to Mahomes and health issues for Reid.

No one's figured this out yet. The analytics say we're going to beat Baltimore in sb59 in a bit of an upset. But unfortunately will lose, as favourites, to a Russell Wilson led Broncos, in Russell's farewell year. The only satisfaction in the loss is that Von Miller go traded to the Titans in the off season prior.

Panthers will be joining the tank for trevor queue. Chargers, Panthers, Colts, Jaguars, Raiders, Saints....all seem to me to be capable of tanking for a QB. Many other organizations would never do it, always find a way to remain contenders and still find a franchise QB somehow.

Saints, Chargers and Colts have too talented a roster to be picking #1 next year. Raiders will get much better this year with the picks and money they have for free agency, so should Miami. So should the Giants.

Detroit falling in a screaming heap wouldn't surprise me, they are challenger. Washington could take some time still. The Jets are much like Detroit, could fall in screaming heap under Gase. They are the three main challenges I see to us getting the #1 pick.

Saints, Chargers and Colts have too talented a roster to be picking #1 next year. Raiders will get much better this year with the picks they have, so should Miami. So should the Giants.

Detroit falling in a screaming heap wouldn't surprise me, they are challenger. Washington could take some time still. The Jets are much like Detroit, could fall in screaming heap under Gase. They are the three main challenges I see to us getting the #1 pick.
Lions could steal Tua from the Dolphins. Dolphins have to move up to #2 via Skins, and Detroit would win the draft by then having Young fall to them. If that all happened, then Lions tanking 2020 for Lawrence is highly likely.

Lions could steal Tua from the Dolphins. Dolphins have to move up to #2 via Skins, and Detroit would win the draft by then having Young fall to them. If that all happened, then Lions tanking 2020 for Lawrence is highly likely.

They'll have to trade Stafford if they take Tua, and who knows if Tua will play the entire season yet. They may not have to tank to secure the #1 pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Patricia on such a short leash I see Detroit trading down if anything this year to secure extra talent, he needs them to have a decent season otherwise he could be out the door.

They can sit Tua for a year and let him learn a la Mahomes. hes still only 21/22. Then piss stafford off the following season.

Staff doesn't seem like the Alex Smith kind of guy to me, happy to accept a short term role with a team he has no future with, pretty sure he will want to be out the door asap.

Cam Newton's hissy fit over the Panthers lack of commitment to him. What a joke he has become, looks like he belongs in nuthouse. 😂

Don't know how to feel. I can't see Bridgewater as a franchise QB, nor leading us to a Superbowl. Hoping we address QB with our first pick in the draft, although we have a number of holes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back