CBD cannabis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Power Raid mentioned before, isolating one particular element of a plant can mean a less effective result than just using the plant in its entirety (a very very basic example is a Vitamin C tablet VS an orange ) so using lowTHC/highCBD is preferable to artificially extracted CBD as you still get the 100 other cannabinoids that interact in unknown or hardly studied ways with the CBD.

THC should not be looked at as a villain btw. as it has a synergistic relationship with CBD.

The problem I see with the new strains being created through hybridization in Europe and the states is they are all coming from recreational strains of sativa and indica.
I think the best bet for medical cannabis lies in some of the ruderalis strains in S.E asia.
Contrary to popular belief there is some real potency to be found THC wise with copious amounts of naturally occurring CBD.

Thanks, great info.

As Power Raid mentioned before, isolating one particular element of a plant can mean a less effective result than just using the plant in its entirety (a very very basic example is a Vitamin C tablet VS an orange ) so using lowTHC/highCBD is preferable to artificially extracted CBD as you still get the 100 other cannabinoids that interact in unknown or hardly studied ways with the CBD.

THC should not be looked at as a villain btw. as it has a synergistic relationship with CBD.

The problem I see with the new strains being created through hybridization in Europe and the states is they are all coming from recreational strains of sativa and indica.
I think the best bet for medical cannabis lies in some of the ruderalis strains in S.E asia.
Contrary to popular belief there is some real potency to be found THC wise with copious amounts of naturally occurring CBD.

I reckon just include the high THC with the CBD, get ****ed up and get better, nothing wrong with that.

I remain a anti-legalising marijuana for recreational use. The idea of supporting drug addicts who sit around smoking dope and eating pizza isn't something society needs. I'm not against the occasional user who has a normal responsible life, but they aren't effected by it not being legal as long as they are discrete.
this seems a little strange, you are against legalising it because you picture people smoke pot as drug addicts who just sit around eating pizza and don't contribute to society
at the same time you are not against someone who smokes pot as long as they don't just sit around eating pizza and in this case you are happy for them to procure it illegally which just encourages the black market which has lots of nasty things on it like knock off iphones and stuff

this seems a little strange, you are against legalising it because you picture people smoke pot as drug addicts who just sit around eating pizza and don't contribute to society
at the same time you are not against someone who smokes pot as long as they don't just sit around eating pizza and in this case you are happy for them to procure it illegally which just encourages the black market which has lots of nasty things on it like knock off iphones and stuff

Not quite

I believe in the medical use (which is not smoking dope) and the scientific research of cannabis.

I’m anti recreational legalisation as I believe drug abuse is a problem in society be it alcohol, tobacco, sugar, fat, dope or harder drugs. Given we have a Medicare system that gives us rights, it also means we have responsibilities to the society and as a society to protect the system.

Part of that is passing laws such as we do for heroine, meth, dope, alcohol and tobacco. That said those laws don’t prevent you from taking them, they just outline an outcome if you get caught taking them. Essentially if you are responsible and discrete, you’ll have no issue. If you’re negligent and clumsy you’ll have a process to go through which is most likely just going to be rehab. What’s the big deal about requesting responsibility and discretion?

Not quite

I believe in the medical use (which is not smoking dope) and the scientific research of cannabis.

I’m anti recreational legalisation as I believe drug abuse is a problem in society be it alcohol, tobacco, sugar, fat, dope or harder drugs. Given we have a Medicare system that gives us rights, it also means we have responsibilities to the society and as a society to protect the system.

Part of that is passing laws such as we do for heroine, meth, dope, alcohol and tobacco. That said those laws don’t prevent you from taking them, they just outline an outcome if you get caught taking them. Essentially if you are responsible and discrete, you’ll have no issue. If you’re negligent and clumsy you’ll have a process to go through which is most likely just going to be rehab. What’s the big deal about requesting responsibility and discretion?
What's the big deal with it being legalised though
It's going to in general cause less issues than booze and tobacco already do and this way there is tax revenue and wait for it the ability to legally do more research into it

Weed has always struck me as a weird one to have on the same list as ice and heroin and yet people always lump it in with them when the subject of decriminalisation or legalisation come up

What's the big deal with it being legalised though
It's going to in general cause less issues than booze and tobacco already do and this way there is tax revenue and wait for it the ability to legally do more research into it

Weed has always struck me as a weird one to have on the same list as ice and heroin and yet people always lump it in with them when the subject of decriminalisation or legalisation come up

If booze, sugar or tobacco were introduced to the market as a new product today, they wouldn’t be legalised or they’d be a regulated product.

Smoking dope is better fielded with these than heroin from a level of risk. However like heroin, dope at least medical purposes and thus its production and use can be demarcated between recreational use and medical.

If booze, sugar or tobacco were introduced to the market as a new product today, they wouldn’t be legalised or they’d be a regulated product.

Smoking dope is better fielded with these than heroin from a level of risk. However like heroin, dope at least medical purposes and thus its production and use can be demarcated between recreational use and medical.
How many times have you classed pot with meth grog heroin,?

You're using fear and ignorance to make your point.

If you knew anything about pot you wouldn't.

How many times have you classed pot with meth grog heroin,?

You're using fear and ignorance to make your point.

If you knew anything about pot you wouldn't.

Please share your knowledge. I shaped my thoughts based on experience and learnings.

I’m open to changing my opinion, attested to by being totally against Medical marajuana to buying farms and supplying the DoD and NIH.

Please share your knowledge. I shaped my thoughts based on experience and learnings.

I’m open to changing my opinion, attested to by being totally against Medical marajuana to buying farms and supplying the DoD and NIH.
I have worked in menatl health. Have studied holistic health for a long time. Have a large section of friends who have been through the system

There was a spike in the system when hydro hit the market. At first the pot wasn't grown properly. Full of chemicals. Many experiments with mixing of strains by amatuers. A direct result of prohibition
Many of those effected were young males with family problems and few friends. Pot was the straw that broke the camels back. The problem kids who used grog and came unstuck are in far far greater numbers. Grog catches anyone out. Not a specific isolated group

The science health workers use concerning mental health is fraudulent anyway. The medications far worse than pot. Cause more than they treat.

When they tell you about the dangers of recreational cannabis. They don't tell you the good it does. Nor do they compare the negatives to alchol or fast food. They don't tell you swartzenneger smoked a joint after workouts to improve recovery. Same as Michael klim. They don't tell you the relief ms patients get.

When you compare it to gambling grog ect. Pot positive far outweighs the negative. Where as grog does not. Neither does other drugs like sugar. Gambling is far worse but legal.

Pot helps people think more compassionately emphatic and responsible. People laugh on pot. Laughter is known as the best medicine. Grog males you sad. Sadness damages DNA.
Hindley street is mental. People die get raped blow coin wreck relationships lose jobs because of what goes on thier. Staff in hospitals policing transport and hospitality get treat like s**t

This is not happening where pot is legal

They don't tell you these things. They have lied to you. Fooled you. Devieved you. Manipulated you.

Good debate.

Question about CBD itself -- people's opinions on the best way to use it? EG a joint from a bud; vaporise a bud; oils, vaporise or under the tongue; edibles... I'm noticing there's a quite a few options out there!

Good debate.

Question about CBD itself -- people's opinions on the best way to use it? EG a joint from a bud; vaporise a bud; oils, vaporise or under the tongue; edibles... I'm noticing there's a quite a few options out there!
I make oil. THC oil, CBD is not the focus.
I think its best because , you know...smoking.
I am a life long cigarette smoker, still working on that one.
But when I do quit, I need an alternate form of THC delivery that dosent involve smoking, hence the oil.

I bought a few farms in California after partnering with noble prize winning ex big pharma. I was dead against it when it was first presented as a business opportunity but was convinced after hearing how big pharma works.

FTR the THC has to be with ALL the CBDs to be most effective. Each active CBD can be isolated and the THC removed but it often loses it's effectiveness.

We supply 100% of our product to the US dept of defence via the NIH.

Sorry what????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back