Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

From all that I have heard he is around 200cm with a great set of hands. Doesn’t mind going into the ruck as well.
I heard a few weeks ago dunstan to Woorinen. Unsure how true that is. Would make Woorinen’s forward line very dangerous with Kirby back as well in partnership with Gardner. How will they play these 2? 50/50 ruck forward?
Yep, he's a good size & a great set of hands. I remember our guys had a tough go of shifting him from under the dump kick inside 50.
Dunstan has signed at Corowa-Rutherglen. I just used him as a point of reference as he played with us for a year in Ballarat.

Sam Dunstone was relatively harmless for the most part of his time in the CM.
Averaged 4 goals a game.

From all that I have heard he is around 200cm with a great set of hands. Doesn’t mind going into the ruck as well.
I heard a few weeks ago dunstan to Woorinen. Unsure how true that is. Would make Woorinen’s forward line very dangerous with Kirby back as well in partnership with Gardner. How will they play these 2? 50/50 ruck forward?
Dunstan has signed at Corowa Rutherglen in the Ovens and Murray alongside his brother.

Played on a poor Lalbert team and although kicked goals, was never truely damaging in my eyes. Similar to Arho for Nyah.

I think Woorinen is the hardest team to predict. Very unsure about their line up.
Where will beams play?
What will happen with Gardner with Kirby back?
If beams plays back does Thompson, butterfield or young Gardner play somewhere else?

I think Woorinen is the hardest team to predict. Very unsure about their line up.
Where will beams play?
If beams plays back does Thompson, butterfield or young Gardner play somewhere else?
They have a game in Pyramid Hill against Boga I believe. Is that this week or the next?

Where will beams play?
Thompson could possibly play forward if need be. Tall, quick and great dukes

Where will beams play?
Is it true they have already appointed a new coach for 2025?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think they are locked and loaded granger. Anyone know if they still train once a week in bendigo to cater for bendigo based recruits?
I’d imagine they would, has seem to worked very effectively for them and then travelling up together on the bus 2 days a week also

How many of the full backs are 200cm?

Grenfell quite literally took the piss in the Loddon Valley which is why he has sought a move to a higher standard. Has played excellent GV and NTFL level footy Went to Marong as a ruckman (which he is a very very good one) but due to injury played forward.

If he is fit and mobile he will kick a truckload
I guess we will wait and see mate, but I don’t see him being in the top 5 forwards in the comp. And being the sole target he will get double teamed. Good luck to him but I don’t think nyah will be in the top 5 either. This is all my opinion of course

It's not that much further from swan hill, I think theyll think about it in the future, lots of kerang kids move to bendigo after year 12
It’s 30 minutes further than Swan Hill. Only Manang and Balranald are further away than Bendigo.
Who do thinks raising the money for them to travel from Bendigo?
The Volunteers. Why make them travel so the blokes getting paid don’t have to. Their wouldn’t be as many players in Bendigo anyway as you would loose that area as a recruiting area because they would stay at there Bendigo clubs.

It’s 30 minutes further than Swan Hill. Only Manang and Balranald are further away than Bendigo.

The Volunteers. Why make them travel so the blokes getting paid don’t have to. Their wouldn’t be as many players in Bendigo anyway as you would loose that area as a recruiting area because they would stay at there Bendigo clubs.
Exactly. The travellers are the ones getting paid. You make the hundreds of other people in the club travel more so it’s easier on paid players and that’s ignoring the Junior setup in Bendigo.

I guess we will wait and see mate, but I don’t see him being in the top 5 forwards in the comp. And being the sole target he will get double teamed. Good luck to him but I don’t think nyah will be in the top 5 either. This is all my opinion of course
Bold statement Flagpies. Who do you have in your top 5?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back