Central Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Please elaborate this rumour! I watched the game and witnessed players / supporters from both teams congratulating the umpires after the game.

There was an incident involving two Swan Hill parents in the change rooms after the Colts game if that’s what you are referring too.

You obviously know more about the rumour so spill the details because if it’s true it needs to be investigated

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
All i got told was that apparently an umpire had ago at someone after the game but good chance they could be talking about the argument between parents and have there story twisted.

Between Lake Boga and there dramas already and Swan Hill parents fighting amongst themselves could be a long year for them both off the field.

All i got told was that apparently an umpire had ago at someone after the game but good chance they could be talking about the argument between parents and have there story twisted.

Between Lake Boga and there dramas already and Swan Hill parents fighting amongst themselves could be a long year for them both off the field.

What could parents be blueing about in the rooms in front of their kids?

I've heard from a member of the club that a hole was also left in the plaster of the away rooms. Not what you want to hear.

Reports from the Kerang/Balranald game are that a Kerang player was left with a broken jaw and missing teeth.. Anyone know what happened? Can’t be good

I was informed by a Kerang mate that the umpire reported the Balranald ruckman immediately and sent him off the field. Will be getting multiple weeks by the sounds. Incident was dealt with straight away. Very tough game played by both teams by the sounds of it. Good luck to any of the others that try to take these two teams on

Reports from the Kerang/Balranald game are that a Kerang player was left with a broken jaw and missing teeth.. Anyone know what happened? Can’t be good
I was informed by a Kerang mate that the umpire reported the Balranald ruckman immediately and sent him off the field. Will be getting multiple weeks by the sounds. Incident was dealt with straight away. Very tough game played by both teams by the sounds of it. Good luck to any of the others that try to take these two teams on

No broken jaw or missing teeth. The Kerang player didn’t even go off the ground. Stead was reported for an elbow off the ball. Heard tonight he got 4 weeks or 3 if pleads guilty.

Jose was smooth indeed. Classy player.

Toumpas had 37 touches, 9 marks and a goal. He didn’t stop running all day. Was a very good start to his Swan Hill career!
37 is a big day in this league. Don’t often seen those numbers.

Where are we able to see the stats? Do clubs post them or does a company do them? Would be nice to see which players been getting plenty of the ball!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

37 is a big day in this league. Don’t often seen those numbers.

Where are we able to see the stats? Do clubs post them or does a company do them? Would be nice to see which players been getting plenty of the ball!
I have heard that sometimes blokes on the sidelines count them for players, but that's just at some clubs I hear. Plenty of food for thought there.

No broken jaw or missing teeth. The Kerang player didn’t even go off the ground. Stead was reported for an elbow off the ball. Heard tonight he got 4 weeks or 3 if pleads guilty.

Finally someone actually saying what has gone on rather than just “I was told” “I’m hearing”

Thanks old mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back