Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

37 is a big day in this league. Don’t often seen those numbers.

Where are we able to see the stats? Do clubs post them or does a company do them? Would be nice to see which players been getting plenty of the ball!
I was at the game with my 15yo son and he kept track of the stats.

I imagine clubs have people keeping stats for them but don’t know if they’re made public?
Agree it would be great if they are made available so we can see who’s doing what across the league. If you find stats anywhere pls let us know

I was at the game with my 15yo son and he kept track of the stats.

I imagine clubs have people keeping stats for them but don’t know if they’re made public?
Agree it would be great if they are made available so we can see who’s doing what across the league. If you find stats anywhere pls let us know
Most clubs pay to get the stats done, for some reason it’s often not shared with the members.

Most clubs pay to get the stats done, for some reason it’s often not shared with the members.
I see quite a few leagues now actually get their stats done I think paid for by the league ( eg O&M, Ballarat, Hampden just to name a few) and shared across social media platforms as well as with the clubs. Would be something the league should invest in to promote the league and draw more attention to it as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see quite a few leagues now actually get their stats done I think paid for by the league ( eg O&M, Ballarat, Hampden just to name a few) and shared across social media platforms as well as with the clubs. Would be something the league should invest in to promote the league and draw more attention to it as well.
Absolutely. the clubs are doing it anyway so pay half and half with the league and let the league realise them, just seems common sense

Absolutely. the clubs are doing it anyway so pay half and half with the league and let the league realise them, just seems common sense

Last season we had all games recorded and then champion data provided stats equivalent to what afl clubs would get. I could select any player from either team and watch the specific vision of their involvements in the game, all clearances, forward entries etc. it was an awesome tool to have

Last season we had all games recorded and then champion data provided stats equivalent to what afl clubs would get. I could select any player from either team and watch the specific vision of their involvements in the game, all clearances, forward entries etc. it was an awesome tool to have
Who had the best highlights from last year roota?

Who had the best highlights from last year roota?

Player? I didn’t watch every single players vision. Focussed more on my little group but Lachy Sharp still did ridiculously good things. Bode Stevens took 2 off the best marks you’ll see.

Opposition wise it was enlightening to see how hard Jack Geary worked

Player? I didn’t watch every single players vision. Focussed more on my little group but Lachy Sharp still did ridiculously good things. Bode Stevens took 2 off the best marks you’ll see.

Opposition wise it was enlightening to see how hard Jack Geary worked
Do modern players think on the ground and learn roota?

I remember watching weekes one time against gisborne when gisborne were weak and the full back just played behind him and let weeksy lead into space, he had 4 at qtr time, the full back hadn't tried anything different. The next year a guy tried playing in front of him and pushing wider, had far more success, but Bristow kicked 9 in a half from centre half forward in one of the best performances I've seen.

Surely matching up an eagle you don't want to get into a wrestle in the cmfl

I remember watching weekes one time against gisborne when gisborne were weak and the full back just played behind him and let weeksy lead into space, he had 4 at qtr time, the full back hadn't tried anything different. The next year a guy tried playing in front of him and pushing wider, had far more success, but Bristow kicked 9 in a half from centre half forward in one of the best performances I've seen.

What in the world does this have to do with stats?

The good ones adjust and adapt or understand their strengths amd weaknesses. Having said that the game is so much more structured then when we played that players can struggle with choosing between structures vs playing their opponent.

Last edited:
The good ones adjust and adapt or understand their strengths amd weaknesses. Having said that the fe is so much more structured then when we played that players can struggle with choosing between structures vs playing their opponent
Where do you coach Roota?

Who has everyone got this week?

Few interesting games aside from Balranald and Boga which you would think will be a bit one sided

Swans over Tooleybuc by 2 goals
Woorinen over United by 4 goals
Cohuna over Barham by 5 goals
Kerang over Tyntynder by 6 goals
Balranald over Boga by 15 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back