Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

No Ferguson, plus they controlled the majority of the games, id think at this stage of the season, woora are a far fitter side
5 missing from balranald and I’m counting 7 missing from woora so hard to judge for me. On the radio it sounded like plenty of junk time goals for balranald so they were running each quarter out well? Just not the one that counts I guess

5 missing from balranald and I’m counting 7 missing from woora so hard to judge for me. On the radio it sounded like plenty of junk time goals for balranald so they were running each quarter out well? Just not the one that counts I guess
Had no answer for Gardner. Was the difference in the end. Ben fuller would be pretty handy right now

Why wouldn’t Jason neagle go and man him up in the last when the tigers were coming home strong? Didn’t hear his name once in the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Central Murray footy is thriving gentlemen.

Here are my tips:
Tiges to overcome the dogs
Bal beat the Saints in yet another thriller
Eagles to coast home easily over the Pies
Swan Hill to be caught in the Kerang stampede
Nyah to grind out a win over the Kangas

Enjoy your weekend fellas :)

Here are my tips:

Tend to agree although I think the saints beat the Roos.

Here are my tips:

Not CMFL related, but that Macorna player seems to have got off lightly at the tribunal only copping 10 weeks.

Word around town the entire incident was appalling and that the club should face a hefty fine too. Anyone heard about this?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not CMFL related, but that Macorna player seems to have got off lightly at the tribunal only copping 10 weeks.

Word around town the entire incident was appalling and that the club should face a hefty fine too. Anyone heard about this?

Haven’t heard a thing about it?

What’s happened?

from what I have heard the player struck behind play had roughed up a kid from Macorna, but the hit and the crowd's behavior was apparently disgraceful. Was not there just heard about it

If the golden square player got 7, this sounds like it should be the season, seniors or reserves?

from what I have heard the player struck behind play had roughed up a kid from Macorna, but the hit and the crowd's behavior was apparently disgraceful. Was not there just heard about it
By crowds behavior do you mean the Ultima supporter trying to jump the fence and being held back by Macorna people?

Disclaimer: I have nothing to do with either football club, but my daughter plays netball at Macorna so I see a few games.

I will tell you what I saw, under 17s Macorna player got hit well off the ball (I know he's playing senior football, but I saw him playing 17s earlier) I think the president's son? I'm guessing because the ultima bloke was knocked out he didn't get reported but he probably should have been.
So a small Macorna player in long sleeves started a push and shove resulting in a yellow card for him, unsure about the Ultima bloke but after that he was in the process of coming off, when he was cleaned up by from what I saw was a hip and shoulder and was out cold.

The boundary umpire probably no older than 14, gave the red card after almost being bullied into it by the Ultima crowd. Saying you saw that, it was a king hit etc..I can honestly say I never saw a punch

So the Macorna bloke is walking off, Next thing I know, I'm almost getting bowled over by an ultima supporter trying to get to him only to be held back by the Macorna supporters. That was enough for me, I didn't hang around for anything after that.

Very surprised by 10 weeks but that's what they do with concussion these days, mind you the 2 Macorna kids thst were ko'd by late hits in both the seniors and 17s didn't result in reports or send offs 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back