Central Murray FL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Central Murray footy is thriving gentlemen.

Here are my tips:
Tiges to overcome the dogs
Bal beat the Saints in yet another thriller
Eagles to coast home easily over the Pies
Swan Hill to be caught in the Kerang stampede
Nyah to grind out a win over the Kangas

Enjoy your weekend fellas :)
Easy 5 last round. Bit tougher this week:

Kerang get on top of the dees in the dying minutes
Boga to keep the swans winless
Balranald too strong for the eagles at greenham park
Toolybuc in a nail biter at the kennel
Tigers to sink the river raiders in koondrook.

Enjoy your week.

Enjoy your week.
kerang for w easy they are building nicely to go back to back
swans for w but they will be very under manned by the sounds of it
Bal for w up there
tooleybuc for w
woora for w

Enjoy your week.
Think you’ll find they play their games in Barham not Kondrook

kerang for w easy they are building nicely to go back to back
swans for w but they will be very under manned by the sounds of it
Bal for w up there
tooleybuc for w
woora for w
I’ve heard the swans have a few missing this week. They can’t catch a break. Winnable game this week and they have 3 of their best out injured. Good to see Lachie Joyce back in. He adds some depth for them. Still think they are massive chance to win Saturday with Toby still playing well. Does anyone know how many the swans have out injured overall?

The cmfl boys never got to experience preparing for a game under the old grandstand at Koondrook, cold showers and zapping showers. Now that was a home ground advantage
It had character though.
I still remember running out on the ground from those sheds and being dazzled by the sunlight. They were the gloomiest rooms in the NDFL back then.

I’ve heard the swans have a few missing this week. They can’t catch a break. Winnable game this week and they have 3 of their best out injured. Good to see Lachie Joyce back in. He adds some depth for them. Still think they are massive chance to win Saturday with Toby still playing well. Does anyone know how many the swans have out injured overall?
head just got the info
swans outs =
miliados x 2
moore
tumphas not sure if he is due for return
boga for the w now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be a cracker of a game at Kerang tomorrow, gunna head down the highway and watch. Really looking forward to see if Nyahs game plan will hold up against them. Also will be interesting to see who takes the job on Grenfell as I think he will be the difference if Nyah win or not. Kennedy seemed like a handy inclusion last week for Kerang and will only get better with a few more games under his belt. Tipping Kerang by a goal but could very easily go the other way gunna be a ripper.

Should be a cracker of a game at Kerang tomorrow, gunna head down the highway and watch. Really looking forward to see if Nyahs game plan will hold up against them. Also will be interesting to see who takes the job on Grenfell as I think he will be the difference if Nyah win or not. Kennedy seemed like a handy inclusion last week for Kerang and will only get better with a few more games under his belt. Tipping Kerang by a goal but could very easily go the other way gunna be a ripper.
Should be a great game, too bad Erlandson and O’Niell are missing otherwise they really would’ve stretched Kerang’s defenders.
Saville out too so Kerang will dominate the midfield and win comfortably is my tip.

Kerang’s forwards will get on top and dominate. Nyah are carrying a few down back like Shadbolt, Skinner ect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back