Off-topic Certain people in these parts have all off-season to make apologies around here. (personally I'm SUPREMELY sorry for all the dislikes I've handed out)

is Jazny a sookie lah lah?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I apologise to David Noble for saying that taking the Norf role was the dumbest decision ever

It seem I forgot just how crazy Vossy really is

I apologize for my smugness over predicting a Melbourne Premiership....... except nah, actually I don't. Eat me jealous nerds!

I apologise to anyone that has been forced to watch the shitfest Titanic and I also apologise on behalf of Rose for killing Jack. (spoiler alert)

I have never watched that movie and don't intend to. I heard it was s**t then so it must be shitter now. I heard about some s**t CGI where someone falls into a propellor and the CGI was so s**t that people laughed.

Is Rose Winslet and Jack DiCaprio?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Winslet killed DiCaprio? I thought it was a love story.

Did she knife him for a space on the life boat or something? Wasn't one of them rich and one poor?

The rich one should have been killed. Was that DiCaprio?

So Winslet killed DiCaprio? I thought it was a love story.

Did she knife him for a space on the life boat or something? Wasn't one of them rich and one poor?

The rich one should have been killed. Was that DiCaprio?
Science

Even though it was probably not intention, Rose killed Jack!

ROSE DID NOT KILL JACK! Jack sacrificed himself for his one true love. She checked all his vital signs and stuff off screen before letting him go into the ocean, the same way she left the diamond go into the ocean. It is very symbolic and beautiful.

You're right, it is symbolic. Rose discarded the diamond like trash, same way she did with Jack.

You're right, it is symbolic. Rose discarded the diamond like trash, same way she did with Jack.

What an odd movie. What sort of deviants enjoy this stuff?

I thought he was the king of the world. I'm sure the woman was small enough she could fit him in (the boat).

So no happy ending? How depressing, we all need a happy ending.

ROSE DID NOT KILL JACK! Jack sacrificed himself for his one true love. She checked all his vital signs and stuff off screen before letting him go into the ocean, the same way she left the diamond go into the ocean. It is very symbolic and beautiful.

So Jack sacrificed himself for his one true love? Was Jack Rose's true love? It doesn't sound like it.

True loves die together as they can't live without each other. Sounds like Rose used Jack to survive, where once she got back to wherever she came from she used her manipulative ways to continue to get what she wanted.

Is there a 30 minute cut of this movie? I'm interested now, but not "I want to waste 3 hours of my life" interested.

Back