Changes for Round 10 Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Cuzz09 said:
OUT: Chris Judd :(

IN: Brett Jones

WHY: Just have a funny feeling that Mark Thompson will bring back Nathan Ablett. Ive got a hunch he will remember how well he did against us last year in his 2nd (I think) game.

Kicked like 4 goals (3 in the first quarter) and tore us a new one!

May need an extra defender if he comes in.

You might well be right, ablett kicked 2 in the reserves not to mention giving of about 4 anbd dominated in the first half, he was named in the best so he could well play and kingsley will be dropped

Cuzz09 said:
Yeah I know but could be used on someone else.

Unless Im mistaken I reckon Hunter missed that game last year. Not sure though.

I say:

K.Kingsley - D.Glass

G.Ablett Jr - A.Selwood

B.Ottens/S.King - D.Cox/M.Seaby (Hunter when they go forward)

S.Byrnes - M.Nikoski

C.Ling - B.Cousins

J.Bartel - D.Kerr

J.Corey - T.Stenglein

T.Harley - A.Hansen

M.Scarlett - Q.Lynch

etc, etc

kingsley will be dropped so scrap putting any one on him:thumbsu:

nameless said:
what about butler?
is he still injured, do people rate him?

has only played one WAFL game so far after an injured preseason but is on his way back for sure.

I do however rate him VERY highly (higher than that of Rosa/Morton/Priddis and possibly on par with Waters) and would like to have him take over Rosa's spot after the mid season break as I think that he will be far more valuable in the finals (not that Rosa has done anything wrong, just wont be able to handle the contested situations of finals just yet)

Lynch drops a mark said:
has only played one WAFL game so far after an injured preseason but is on his way back for sure.

I do however rate him VERY highly (higher than that of Rosa/Morton/Priddis and possibly on par with Waters) and would like to have him take over Rosa's spot after the mid season break as I think that he will be far more valuable in the finals (not that Rosa has done anything wrong, just wont be able to handle the contested situations of finals just yet)

Wud hardly say Butler is any better in contested situations, in that case under those circumstances Priddis wud be ur man at this stage.

I got a inkling Priddis will get the gig, Woosha always gives players a game or two to see how they go.

IN : RoJo
OUT: Judd :mad:

Told ya so, was hoping Priddis might be given a run, but I guess not.

Priddis and Bones are expected to make the trip over with the team in case of late changes.

Forecast is for rain and theres a chance one of our talls will be dropped esp. if Blake is dropped as is expected

Embers said:
IN : RoJo
OUT: Judd :mad:

Told ya so, was hoping Priddis might be given a run, but I guess not.
Un-frickin believable. Picking Rowan Jones ahead of Priddis or Wooden is criminal. RoJo is the most overrated heap of crap I have ever seen pull on an Eagles jumper. The hype about him early in the season is unjustified. All he did was get about 20 ineffective handballs a game. He is slow, has slow hands and can't kick. Woosha moves down a notch in my books.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Let's hope Pridda gets the late-change nod. He is much more suited to Judd's position than Rowan. I cringe whevever Worsfold plays RoJo on-ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunnar Longshanks said:
I look forward to another zero-impact game from RoJo.
Yup. What would you rather:

A: Wooden - Speedy long-kicking midfielder with more experience than RoJo. A long kick and can kick awesome running goals from long range. More versatile than RoJo because Chooka can actually play in the midfield.

B: Priddis - Fantastic ball magnet who has improved out of sight in the tackles/hard ball gets department in the past few weeks. Actually makes an impact in games.

C: RoJo - Overrated, slow log who can't kick more than 30m let alone hit a target. Picks up about 25 zero-impact handballs a game not much more.

Judd the midfielder is out. A and B are excellent midfielders. C is a crap HFF/bench warmer/unlucky-not-to-be-delisted log.

uhh what the hell are u guys talking about.......

Rojo was leading the comp in tackles at one point

getting 25 touches a game.....even if they are handballs he was up there in the stats for contested ball winning

he CAN kick goals.....dont forget his game against adelaide, he saved our arses.

can tag and play forward

i'd say hes an asset to the team and shouldnta got dropped in the first place.

Kaitsey said:
uhh what the hell are u guys talking about.......

Rojo was leading the comp in tackles at one point

getting 25 touches a game.....even if they are handballs he was up there in the stats for contested ball winning

he CAN kick goals.....dont forget his game against adelaide, he saved our arses.

can tag and play forward

i'd say hes an asset to the team and shouldnta got dropped in the first place.
Whatever you reckon, kid.

Oh well, he's in the team. Nothing us mere mortals can do about it.

Let's hope he puts in a good performance.

The fact we have Priddis AND Bones travelling suggests to me its likely Priddis will be a late inclusion.

RoJo is a good wet weather footballer hence the decision does make sense..... Its a good in, I could name about 12 or so teams he wud be a walk up starter in atm

Embers said:
The fact we have Priddis AND Bones travelling suggests to me its likely Priddis will be a late inclusion.

RoJo is a good wet weather footballer hence the decision does make sense..... Its a good in, I could name about 12 or so teams he wud be a walk up starter in atm

I don't think so.

If you're going to write a script for "blooding a new player" i.e. Priddis, you'd ease them into it by giving them their 1st game at home.

I can't believe the Crap thats been flung towards RoJo.

Yes, I was one of the people flinging mud at him 2 years ago. Something along the lines of, washed up / Dud / Disgrace etc....

However, he has been very good this year and has turned his career around. one bad game and he's turfed. His 1st 2 games were absolutely electrifying from the middle, shooting out rapid-fire handballs to his team-mates.

RoJo will never be a champion but if he puts in 100% committment (which started in the WAFL last year), thats all you can ask for.

matera_goal said:
Priddis - Fantastic ball magnet who has improved out of sight in the tackles/hard ball gets department in the past few weeks. Actually makes an impact in games.

Remember Priddis hasn't seen the step up yet.
He may be fantastic at everything under the sun in a comp like the WAFL, but that's nothing compared to the AFL.

I know there's only one way to find out how he'd handle it, but his time will come. Any decent player should be carving the WAFL up (Woewodin).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back