Flogstradamus Cheating Cats vs Brave Freo Warriors at Krapolia Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Good weekend for you bluebaggers.

Oh my yes, extremely gratifying to see that arrogant four eyed Texan flog Mason Cox sitting on his arse in the fourth quarter for stinking it up the whole game.

They call this one the ole' rope-a-dope. So while on the surface to the unwashed masses it looks like a loss, I can assure you Geelong win again. As you'd expect from the most successful club we've all seen this century.
Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've given up quite softly like a limp daffodil.
We've missed one finals campaign and won 4 premierships since 2006. All good things must come to an end - not done and dusted quite yet but we're realistic at Kardinia Park. But unlike your mob, Geelong won't be out of premiership contention for 37 years.

We've missed one finals campaign and won 4 premierships since 2006. All good things must come to an end - not done and dusted quite yet but we're realistic at Kardinia Park. But unlike your mob, Geelong won't be out of premiership contention for 37 years.
You only make finals because of your home games where no one elsevplays ever

It’s done…but it’s not all bad news. Last time we missed finals we won the flag the following year.
If Geelong can just get Robinson and Dank back, and the AFL makes 1/2 dozen rule changes, with the massive 9 game home ground advantage you have over the Melbourne based clubs, Geelong may well make the bottom half of the 8 next year.
On an even playing field, they're very sh*t.

With all their 'supporters' abandoning them quicker than 1/2 time in a final against the Tigers, I really can't see them surviving in an elite comp.

They call this one the ole' rope-a-dope. So while on the surface to the unwashed masses it looks like a loss, I can assure you Geelong win again. As you'd expect from the most successful club we've all seen this century.
last-week-tonight-steve-buscemi.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back